- The ACal Project is a Web-based event calendar made for everyone. It was designed to be simple to install and setup. It does not require a database server, and installing is as easy as drag and drop. It can run on almost any ISP's server that has PHP installed.
- ADM (Asterisk Desktop Manager) aims to integrate your desktop with the Asterisk PBX and hardware IP phone by providing some useful features such as automatic on-call volume reduction, one click dialling (from the clipboard), automatic messenger "away" status when on a call, and some Cisco 79xx specific features. It runs with any GNOME compatible window manager.
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but massively web 2.0 enabled address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML,
- AEIOU (An Electronic IOU) is a web application for creating local commodity currencies based on electronic IOU tickets. The software allows currency issuers to register themselves and create IOU tickets. These tickets consist of an electronic document detailing what the issuer owes to the bearer of the document (a specific quantity of goods or services), and a secret key. The ticket can then be transferred via any electronic medium to another party as payment for other goods or services. The recipient then contacts the AEIOU website, uses the secret key to verify the ticket, and receives a new secret key known only to them. This key can be used to redeem the ticket with the original issuer (and receive the promised goods/services), or to transfer the ticket again via the same mechanism.
- ANT is a desktop ISDN telephony application written for GNU/Linux. It supports OSS (Open Sound System) and I4L (ISDN4Linux). Its user interface was made for GTK+ 2.x (GIMP toolkit). It directly interfaces OSS and ISDN devices, so there is no need to install extra software or hardware like PBX or telephony cards, if you've got direct access to an audio capable ISDN card and a full duplex soundcard or two sound devices.
- The ATSlog software provides a handy web-oriented interface for viewing and analysing calls for various types of PBX (Private Branch eXchange) models.
At present the program operates successfully with Panasonic, Samsung, Hybrex, Siemens, LG, and Alcatel PBX models. If your particular type of PBX is not supported yet, we can add this functionality.
- AWOL is an in/out board, similar to something you'd see on the wall of a lobby or desk of a switchboard operator, to keep track of who's in the building, when they'll be back, etc. It's accessable from the Web, so people can mark themselves in or out from their own desk.
- Abdabi is a service discovery system for Web services and other service offerings. It has an RDF-based web of information, containing data on various companies and their service offerings, at its core. Anyone may submit additional information to this web. The issues of spam and potentially wrong or misleading information are adddressed by a web of trust. Everyone is free to operate an Abdabi server; the system does not have a central server. When the data in a server's local database cannot answer a user's query, the server querys other servers for additional information (queries from other servers must be answered using only information in the local database). Each server may have its own rules for evaluating recommendations and the web of trust.
- 'absence' is a CGI application designed to help keep track of people in a group. It is intended to do one thing: allow the user to display the plans of all people in a group in a way that makes it easy to see who's present and who's absent. It is not intended for anything else. The resolution is one day.
It could easily be adapted do handle reservations for any set of objects, as long as a resolution of a day is acceptable. An example of a possible use is reserving machines/computers in a laboratory.
- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages.