Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but massively web 2.0 enabled address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML,
- ConTagged is a Web-based address book for small companies. It features a public address book which is writable for all company staff and a personal address book for each staff member. Contacts can be grouped and looked up flexibly by assigning tags to them. It requires an existing LDAP server to authenticate users and to store the contact data.
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Icedove is a debranded version of Thunderbird, a powerful, graphical, easy to configure email client. Its features include advanced search, a junk filter, phishing protection, an address book, the ability to add extensions, and downloadable themes to alter the appearance of the client.
- Try the 'Enigmail' extension for sending and receiving encrypted email.
- Libral is an address book engine. It allows you to create your address books and to add personal and company cards to them. Data managed in a personal card include personal data (name, surname, address, etc.), Web links, email addresses, irc uris, telephone numbers, job information (company where the contact works, manager, collaborator, etc.), and notes. In a company card you can manage Web links, email addresses, telephone numbers, and notes. XML is used to store data. Libral can import addressbooks from GnomeCard, Kaddressbook, VCard, Evolution, and CSV.
- Little Black Book
- pyLBB is an address book manager. It is portable and allows users to manage contacts, with personal data (name, nickname, address, job information, etc.), along with email addresses, a home page URL, phone numbers, and notes.
- Multiuser Address Management System Book
- MAMS is a Web-based multiuser address management sustem.book (address database). When downloaded, the retrieved addresses can be imported into word-processing or spreadsheet applications; current supported download formats include CSV, TEXT, and TeX. Categories can be created, deleted, renamed, and assigned to indovidual address records.
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries.
- 'rubrica' is an address book written using GTK+ and GNOME. It allows you to add personal data and information such as Web links, email addresses, telephone numbers, job (company and assignment in the company), family information, and notes. XML is used to store the data. A routine to convert this data to HTML is in development.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.