Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but massively web 2.0 enabled address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML,
- ConTagged is a Web-based address book for small companies. It features a public address book which is writable for all company staff and a personal address book for each staff member. Contacts can be grouped and looked up flexibly by assigning tags to them. It requires an existing LDAP server to authenticate users and to store the contact data.
- Emaigos is a free multi-platform software useful to import Google contacts and calendars in Emacs. Contacts are stored in a Big Brother Database (BBDB) file, which makes them usable with many Emacs email packages, like Gnus. Google calendars are stored as a single Org mode file, so that the events may be viewed as a structured document and possibly shown within an Agenda view. So with Emaigos it's possible to use Google as contacts and calendars manager, while having at the same time all data available within Emacs. The original Google contacts and calendars are not modified in any way by Emaigos. The name "Emaigos" is an acronym for "EMAcs Importer for GOogle Stuff".
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Icedove is an multiplatform mail client based on Mozilla Thunderbird.
It supports different mail accounts (POP, IMAP, Gmail), has an integrated learning Spam filter, and offers easy organization of mails with tagging and virtual folders. Also, more features can be added by installing extensions. The goal of Icedove is to produce a cross platform standalone mail application using the XUL user interface language.
- Libral is an address book engine. It allows you to create your address books and to add personal and company cards to them. Data managed in a personal card include personal data (name, surname, address, etc.), Web links, email addresses, irc uris, telephone numbers, job information (company where the contact works, manager, collaborator, etc.), and notes. In a company card you can manage Web links, email addresses, telephone numbers, and notes. XML is used to store data. Libral can import addressbooks from GnomeCard, Kaddressbook, VCard, Evolution, and CSV.
- Little Black Book
- pyLBB is an address book manager. It is portable and allows users to manage contacts, with personal data (name, nickname, address, job information, etc.), along with email addresses, a home page URL, phone numbers, and notes.
- Multiuser Address Management System Book
- MAMS is a Web-based multiuser address management sustem.book (address database). When downloaded, the retrieved addresses can be imported into word-processing or spreadsheet applications; current supported download formats include CSV, TEXT, and TeX. Categories can be created, deleted, renamed, and assigned to indovidual address records.
- OBM is a groupware, email, LDAP, CRM, and project management application.
It is mainly used as an Exchange or Notes/Domino groupware and mail server replacement, as an LDAP directory, as a contact and customer database, as a project management tool, or as any combination of these functions. It provides groupware (calendars, contacts, and tasks) connectors for Outlook, Thunderbird/Lightning, and mobile devices. It supports internationalization and themes. It is highly scalable, and is used by sites from five to many thousands of users.