Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages.
It's main website went down in mid-2015. As of 9/2016 it is only available via an archive.org copy of achievo.org
- 'ackerTodo' is a Web-based todo list manager that supports multiple users, multiple languages, and themes.
- Alfresco is an enterprise-level document management package. It is distributed in three different versions, the Community Edition is free software.
- allocPSA is an online professional services automation solution. allocPSA is a suite of integrated applications designed for services-based organizations. It enables services organizations to improve staff efficiency through increased utilization of productive time, better planning, and integrated knowledge management.
- CIA is a “version control informant” that relays commit notifications to IRC channels.
The service running the CIA codebase is down since 2011, and the project no longer maintained.
It provided real-time VCS commit notifications on various IRC networks. There were CIA hooks for subversion, git, bzr, etc, so a project just had to install such a hook into their repository and register on the CIA website.
- cWriter is a Web-based collaborative writer.
It's homepage is in French, went offline in 2007 so the homepage link is to archive.org. It's source code has translations for English, Spanish, German, and French.
Its goal is to facilitate working on a document online and collaborating with peers. It includes tools like a calendar, a file repository, user permissions fixed per document, a bookmark database, a full text search engine, advanced log visibility, and more. cWriter can also be used as an intranet freeform tool.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- The Corais platform is based on Open Atrium, which is itself based on Drupal. It is used for organizing collaborative projects.
- CuteFlow is a Web-based document circulation tool. Users are able to define "documents", which are sent step-by-step to every user in a list. It provides an electronic method for doing internal document circulations.
- Doxia is a content generation framework which aims to provide its users with powerful techniques for generating static and dynamic content.
Doxia can be used to generate static sites in addition to being incorporated into dynamic content generation systems like blogs, wikis and content management systems.
Doxia is used exensively by Maven and it powers the entire documentation system of Maven. It gives Maven the ability to take any document that Doxia supports and output it any format.
It became a sub-project of Maven early in 2006.