Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Email Reminders is a combination of scripts - a set of PHP scripts for data input and display, and a Perl cron script - that will send an email to your specified email address at a certain date and time. It uses MySQL as the default database and archives the email, datetime,subject, and body of the email.
- The TK Event and Task Manager (etmtk)
Manage events and tasks using simple text files etm is an acronym
for event and task manager.
In contrast to most calendar/todo applications, creating items (events, tasks, and so forth) in etm does not require filling out fields in a form. Instead, items are created as free-form text entries using a simple, intuitive format and stored in plain text files.
It is the newer version of the older qt based code, etmqt (http://people.duke.edu/~dgraham/etmqt/)
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Jest is designed to be a free, simple, *nix-style alternative to complicated proprietary estimators. Jest uses the COCOMO II formulas developed at the University of Southern California.
- JobTracker is a Web application that helps manage the work done and articles sold by you or one of your employees. It is designed to give small, service-based organizations accountability for their operations. It can track customer names and addresses, job information, invoices (outgoing), jobs, items, and requisitions.
- 'jrnull' tracks time and extracts it for reporting purposes. It's simple, flexible, and lets users make entries after the fact. It is meant for the solitary programmer who has a straightforward need to report the time spent on various projects.
- Odoo (previously OpenERP) is a suite of programs that help companies to grow their business.
Over 2 million people use Odoo to grow their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, boost productivity and empower their human resources. Odoo is used worldwide and provides complete software solution from front office to back office.
- Italian web-based management system for time/money spent by resources, day by day. Reports "on flight","from... to..." (single day to many years). Single job can refer to customer order, inner or external project; every activity of the company.
- Plus for Trello
- Plus for Trello (chrome, chromium, android versions all open source) extends trello.com with more features.
Track spent vs estimate by card, board, user, team or any combination with reports, burn-downs, full offline and built-in timers that don't go away even if quit chrome.
Trello is a very popular and 100% free collaboration tool with millions of users that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process, from desktop or mobile.
Install from the Chrome on Android store from the homepage http://www.plusfortrello.com
- PyTodo is a simple program for managing todo lists.