Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- AbsolutePunch 2
- 'AbsolutePunch' is a Web-based application that allows a user to punch-in and punch-out from work. It serves the same purpose as a mechanical timepunch.
- Email Reminders is a combination of scripts - a set of PHP scripts for data input and display, and a Perl cron script - that will send an email to your specified email address at a certain date and time. It uses MySQL as the default database and archives the email, datetime,subject, and body of the email.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Jest is designed to be a free, simple, *nix-style alternative to complicated proprietary estimators. Jest uses the COCOMO II formulas developed at the University of Southern California.
- JobTracker is a Web application that helps manage the work done and articles sold by you or one of your employees. It is designed to give small, service-based organizations accountability for their operations. It can track customer names and addresses, job information, invoices (outgoing), jobs, items, and requisitions.
- 'jrnull' tracks time and extracts it for reporting purposes. It's simple, flexible, and lets users make entries after the fact. It is meant for the solitary programmer who has a straightforward need to report the time spent on various projects.
- Italian web-based management system for time/money spilt$= by resources, day by day. Reports "on flight","from... to..." (single day to many years). Single job can refer to customer order, inner or external project; every activity of the company.
- PyTodo is a simple program for managing todo lists.
- 'SandSurfer' is a Web-based Perl CGI time tracking application. It supports employee time sheet entry, auto clock in and auto clock out, gross wage calculations for each employee in a given time period, export of data to a file, billing rates per client per job.
- Stopwatch is a rather basic timer, with both a command line and graphical user interface (GUI). In addition to the usual start, stop, reset and clear (new) functions, Stopwatch implements a rather large number of user-named lap timers - 27 in the GUI mode, limited only by memory from the command line. GUI uses GTK+ libraries, and automatically detects and uses Hildon libraries when running on a Nokia 770 Gnu/Linux-based handheld.