Broaden your selection: Category/Chat
- 'bobot++' is an IRC bot written in C++. Being the evolution of bobot, it provides time dependent commands, is multichannel, and has flood control, output priority control, and many other features. There are four user levels and three different protections. You cannot get operator privileges by spoofing the bot, and there is no backdoor.
- The EnergyMech is an advanced IRC bot. It has many features including a DCC party line, powerful user list handling, a telnet console, bot linking, and more.
- ToolBot is an IRC bot designed to provide various services on channels. ToolBot does not intend to compete with the various infobots or channel protection bots, but rather is targeting the needs that small, dedicated, and private IRC channels have. These needs include various logging and messaging.
- Triggerbot is an IRC bot made to ease the life of users suffering from trauma triggers by automatically managing the channel rules and filtering messages containing words known to be dangerous for said person.
It allows people to specify triggers (from a pre-set list of triggers) and their sensitivity for this. Triggerbot will then check the triggers of all users in the current channel to create a set of rules exactly as strict and loose as it should be, updating it as users join, leave or update their triggers.
- Tuxaator is a simple IRC bot that can be used to keep a database of various keywords and/or definitions related to an IRC channel. Contents of the database can be added to, modified, or searched by giving it commands on the channel or in private. Its small, fast, and its interface can easily be translated into other languages.