Broaden your selection: Category/Database
- Berkeley Database
- The Berkeley Database is an embedded database system. Its access methods include B+tree, Extended Linear Hashing, fixed and variable-length records, and Persistent Queues. Berkeley DB provides full transactional support, database recovery, online backups, and separate access to locking, logging and shared memory caching subsystems. The program supports C, C++, Java, Tcl, Perl, and Python APIs.
- Check Postgres
- check_postgres is a script for monitoring various attributes of your database. It is designed to work with Nagios, MRTG, or in standalone scripts.
- DBA Companion
- DBACompanion is a graphical administration tool for Oracle databases that lets you visualise the contents of a data dictionary. It lets you browse the data dictionary, drill down from one piece of information to related ones, generate SQL scripts based on data dictionary information, and customize all the SQL used by the tool.
- Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Super Fast Open-Source ERP/CRM/HRM for small business based on Node.js and MongoDB.
Features: - CRM with companies, contacts, sales pipeline - PM, Project, portfolio and resource management with kanban - HRM, human resource management with vacation management, skills & recruiting - Configurable workflows allow to control the life-cycle of all important objects
We are open for customization requests.
- ELOG (Electronic Web Lobgook) is an electronic logbook with a Web interface. It can be used to maintain personal or shared logbooks, with the ability to add attachments to logbook pages. Logbook entries can be categorized with user-defined classes, and queried using filters on these classes. Automatic email notifications can be sent on new entries based on these classes. The ELOG server is a small stand-alone C program, which runs under GNU/Linux. The logbooks are saved in plain ASCII files for easy and fast access.
- GNU SQL Server
- Portable multiuser relational database management system. It supports the full SQL89 dialect and has some extensions from SQL92. It provides multiuser access and transaction isolation based on predicative locks. The working OS is Unix; the working language is C. The program also uses RPC, shared memory, and message queues. Note: as of June 26, 2001, this program is no longer being maintained or developed.
- GNU dbm is a set of database routines that use extendible hashing and works similar to the standard UNIX dbm routines. The library provides also an optional compatibility layer for UNIX-like dbm and ndbm calls.
- GURGLE (GNU Report Generator Language) is a software package for business applications. It produces database report listings from record and field information from a file. It uses the report to produce (La)TeX-formatted output, plain ASCII text, troff, PostScript, HTML, XML, or any other ASCII-based output format. It may be used for producing large bodies of text where small parts of the text are substituted with information from the database.
- Kexi is a visual database application builder tool by KDE, designed to fill the gap between spreadsheets and database solutions requiring more sophisticated development. Kexi can be used for designing and implementing databases, data inserting and processing, and performing queries. It is part of the Calligra office suite.