Broaden your selection: Category/Documentation-tool
- AUCTeX is a package for writing and formatting TeX files in GNU Emacs and XEmacs. It supports various TeX macro packages including AMS-TeX, LaTeX, Texinfo, ConTeXt, and docTeX (short for writing LaTeX packages with the doc style or the ltxdoc class). AUC TeX lets you run TeX/LaTeX and other LaTeX-related tools, such as a output filters or post processor, from inside Emacs. You can browse through the errors TeX reported, while it moves the cursor directly to the reported error, and displays some documentation for that particular error. This works even if the document is spread over several files. AUCTeX automatically indents your `LaTeX-source', not only as you write it -- you can also let it indent and format an entire document. It has a special outline feature, which helps you to get an overview of a document. It also provides a large range of Emacs macros.
- 'bib2xhtml' is a program that converts BibTeX files into HTML (specifically, XHTML 1.0). The conversion is mostly done by specialized BibTeX style files, derived from a converted bibliography style template. This ensures that the original BibTeX styles are faithfully reproduced. Some post-processing is performed by Perl code. This is an update of the bib2html program written by David Hull in 1996 and maintained by him until 1998.
- ChkTeX checks for various syntactic, semantic and typographical errors in LaTeX documents, and helps the writer stay focused on the content rather than presentation or syntax of commands.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- 'cpp2latex' converts C++ into LaTeX either for including into existing LaTeX documents or as standalone documents. The current version (2.0) supports syntax highlighting.
- 'csv2latex' is a file format converter that converts a well formed CSV file (like the ones exported from OpenOffice.org) to the LaTeX document format.
- 'dhex' is an ncurses-based hex-editor with a diff mode. It makes heavy use of colors, but is also themeable to work on monochrome monitors. It includes the Action Cartridge Search Algorithm to find specific changes.
- Docutils is a text processing system for processing plaintext documentation into useful formats, such as HTML or LaTeX. It includes reStructuredText, the easy to read, easy to use, what-you-see-is-what-you-get plaintext markup language.
- The purpose of dot2tex is to give graphs generated by the graph layout tool Graphviz, a more LaTeX friendly look and feel. This is accomplished by:
- Using native PSTricks and PGF/TikZ commands for drawing arrows, edges and nodes.
- Typesetting labels with LaTeX, allowing mathematical notation.
- Using backend specific styles to customize the output.
- Dot2tex can also automatically adjust the size of nodes and edge labels to fit the output from LaTeX.
- 'dvipng' makes PNG graphics from DVI files as obtained from TeX and its relatives. It is the fastest bitmap-rendering code for DVI files; on a fairly low-end laptop, it takes less than a second to generate 150 one-formula images. Furthermore, it does not read the postamble, so it can be started before TeX finishes. There is a -follow switch that makes dvipng wait at EOF for further output, unless it finds the POST marker that indicates the end of the DVI. It supports PK and VF fonts, color specials, and more.