Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- ClientTable is a Python module for generic HTML table parsing. It is most useful when used in conjunction with other parsers (htmllib or HTMLParser, regular expressions, etc.), to divide up the parsing work between your own code and ClientTable.
- 'cssed' is a CSS editor and validator with support for other web and programming languages, that can be extended through plugins. Although full-featured, it's meant to be small, consumes few resources, and can be run on a P100 with 32Mb of RAM.
- Docvert takes word processor files (typically .doc) and converts them to OpenDocument and clean HTML. The resulting OpenDocument is then optionally converted to HTML or any XML. This is done with XML Pipelines, an approach that supports XSLT, breaking up content over headings or sections, and saving those results to multiple files (e.g., chapter1.html, chapter2.htmlÃ¢â¬Â¦). The result is returned in a .zip file.
- Form Alchemy
- FormAlchemy eliminates boilerplate by autogenerating HTML input fields from a given model. FormAlchemy will try to figure out what kind of HTML code should be returned by introspecting the model's properties and generate ready-to-use HTML code that will fit the developer's application. Of course, FormAlchemy can't figure out everything, i.e, the developer might want to display only a few columns from the given model. Thus, FormAlchemy is also highly customizable.
- Galway web weaver 2
- Galway is an GNOME HTML editor with features like Java Script, VRML 2.0, Script-fu and PHP support in additional to ftp publishing, local html previewing, and full scripting capabilities.
- Geany is a lightweight editor and IDE with basic features of an integrated development environment.
It features syntax highlighting in dozens of languages, code completion, call tips, many supported filetypes (including C, Java, PHP, HTML, DocBook, Perl, LateX, and Bash), and symbol lists.
It can be extended with the help of plugins, to add features like window splitting.
- A simple HTML and text editor for UNIX-based systems running X11 and using GTK and/or GNOME. It was designed to have as little bloat as possible while retaining the features of a modern GUI-based text editor. It remains small for the number of features it contains, and will remain that way. Features includes multiple windows and multiple documents, a complete preferences system, HTML tag insertions and editing dialogs, unlimited redo and undo, autosave, file locking using fcntl() of flock(), and the ability to drag and drop files between gnotepad+ and other applications. This project was a GNU package. It has since been decommissioned and is no longer developed.