Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- Adie is a fast and convenient programming text editor written using the FOX Toolkit. It is also a convenient file viewer, supporting several methods to move from one file to the next. For each visited file, it remembers where you were last looking, and which special places have been bookmarked, so you can quickly return to frequently visited places. Users can optionally visit files with a single click by displaying the File/Directory browser side by side with the text.
- Agecalc is a utillity that can be used to calculate dates since birth, what day a person was born, days since last/to next birthday and other data.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- Cobertura is a Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
- CodeLite is a cross platform IDE for the C/C++ programming languages.
Particular features are its excellent code-completion and refactoring. It has generic support for compilers, with built-in support for GCC and Clang. It supports debugging with both GDB and LLDB. It comes with many plugins, including ones for Git and Subversion, qmake, CMake, cscope and Cppcheck.
- DiaSCE is a C/C++ code editor for GNOME. It pretends to be a complement to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment for GUI development. It has neither a debugger or other kind of tool to help debugging. The idea is for it to be a light code editor that doesn't need too many resources, and makes use of external tools (gcc, glade, ddd, etc.) for some tasks. This project was formerly known as 'david.'
- Diakonos is a customizable, usable, console-based text editor. It features arbitrary language scripting, bookmarking, regular expression searching, parsed ("smart") indentation, macro recording and playback, a multi-element clipboard, multi-level undo, a customizable status line, completely customizable keyboard mapping, and customizable syntax highlighting.
- EditorConfig core
- This package helps developers define and maintain consistent
coding styles between different editors and IDEs. The
EditorConfig project consists of a file format for defining
coding styles and a collection of text editor plugins that enable
editors to read the file format and adhere to defined styles.
EditorConfig files are easily readable and they work nicely with version control systems.