Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- Adie is a fast and convenient programming text editor written using the FOX Toolkit. It is also a convenient file viewer, supporting several methods to move from one file to the next. For each visited file, it remembers where you were last looking, and which special places have been bookmarked, so you can quickly return to frequently visited places. Users can optionally visit files with a single click by displaying the File/Directory browser side by side with the text.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- Cobertura is a Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
- CodeLite is a cross platform IDE for the C/C++ programming languages.
Particular features are its excellent code-completion and refactoring. It has generic support for compilers, with built-in support for GCC and Clang. It supports debugging with both GDB and LLDB. It comes with many plugins, including ones for Git and Subversion, qmake, CMake, cscope and Cppcheck.
- DiaSCE is a C/C++ code editor for GNOME. It pretends to be a complement to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment for GUI development. It has neither a debugger or other kind of tool to help debugging. The idea is for it to be a light code editor that doesn't need too many resources, and makes use of external tools (gcc, glade, ddd, etc.) for some tasks. This project was formerly known as 'david.'
- Diakonos is a customizable, usable, console-based text editor. It features arbitrary language scripting, bookmarking, regular expression searching, parsed ("smart") indentation, macro recording and playback, a multi-element clipboard, multi-level undo, a customizable status line, completely customizable keyboard mapping, and customizable syntax highlighting.
- Emacs-IDE (eide) is a package for Emacs that provides IDE features (Integrated Development Environment).
Although most of these features are already available in Emacs, the purpose of this package is to integrate them into a user-friendly interface, with dedicated windows (source files, menu, and ouput), convenient keyboard shortcuts, and project management.
It is suitable for almost all languages (as long as they are supported by Ctags). Cscope provides additional browsing facility for C/C++ files.
- Fire★ is a a simple platform for decentralized communication and computation.
Provides a simple application platform for developing p2p applications
and share these applications with others in a chat like user interface.
You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, or games.
The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.