Broaden your selection: Category/Education
- EPrints is an online archiving system. Documents are stored in any format as well as in more than one document format. The archive can handle related fields; the administrator decides what fields to use for each document. Users can also view and search the archive through a configurable, extendable subject hierarchy . The software automatically performs data integrity checks. Some "stub" routines let individual sites add their own integrity checks. Documents are submitted through a Web-based interface, and uploaded as files, in a compressed bundled file (such as a .zip file), or automatically mirrored from another site by specifying a URL. Users subscribe either as authors or readers, via the Web or email. Authors have associated metadata. Submitted papers are entered directly or through a moderation process. This is done through the Web, as is most normal maintenance.
- GNU Library Management System
- GNU Library Management System (Glibs) is a package developed to automate the function of the Library. Though this package we intend to reach the interiors of all the libraries in the World.
- 'MyLibrary' is a user-driven, customizable interface to collections of Internet resources -- a portal. It is primarily designed for libraries. The system's purpose is to reduce information overload by letting patrons select as little or as much information as they desire for their personal pages.
- RECAP is a browser extension that improves the experience of using PACER, the electronic public access system for the U.S. Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts. It also helps you contribute records to a public archive hosted by the Internet Archive and it shows you when free documents are available on the archive.