Broaden your selection: Category/Email-software
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring :
- Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- Easy configuration, intuitive operation
- Abundant features
- Robustness and stability
The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard. The messages are managed in the standard MH format, which features fast access and data security. You'll be able to import your emails from almost any other email client, and export them just as easily.
- Gnus Network User Services (GNUS) is an email client and news reader for GNU Emacs. It is fully MIME-compliant and supports reading and composing messages using any charset that GNU Emacs support.
- Icedove is an multiplatform mail client based on Mozilla Thunderbird.
It supports different mail accounts (POP, IMAP, Gmail), has an integrated learning Spam filter, and offers easy organization of mails with tagging and virtual folders. Also, more features can be added by installing extensions. The goal of Icedove is to produce a cross platform standalone mail application using the XUL user interface language.
- K-9 Mail
- A touch-interface email client designed for Android-based devices. Supports POP3, IMAP and WebDAV email protocols. Supports GPG encryption via APG.
- Mailpile is an email client with a familiar web interface. It provides typical read, write, organise and search tools, as well as OpenPGP signatures and encryption when sending email. Additionally your email and search indexes are encrypted in the event that your machine is stolen.
You can install Mailpile on your own machine or a remote machine, and access it via your browser either way, but note that it is an email client (MUA) not an email server (MTA). You will still require an account on an email server.
- mu/mu4e is an e-mail search engine (mu) and an emacs-based e-mail client (mu4e) written on top of it. It provides a powerful mail system that is designed for dealing enormous amounts of e-mail messages.
It also allows bindings for scripting with the Scheme programming language, advanced processing of data, and doing all kinds of statistics.
- Notmuch is a command-line based program for indexing, searching, reading, and tagging large collections of email messages.
Notmuch can be used as an email reader, or simply as an indexer and search tool for other MUAs, like mutt. While the command-line program notmuch provides powerful functionality, it does not provide the most convenient interface for that functionality. More sophisticated interfaces are expected to be built on top of either the command-line interface, or more likely, on top of the notmuch library interface. Current interface includes:
The emacs-based interface to notmuch (available under emacs/ in the Notmuch source distribution) is the most widely used at this time.
- POPular is a suite of programs for setting up a large distributed mail cluster. Included are a POP3 server and proxy and several utility programs for delivering mail into mailboxes, listing the current connections, and configuring the servers. POPular supports virtual servers, scales to millions of mailboxes, is completely configurable at runtime and uses a flexible authentication mechanism through shared library modules.