Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- Arkanoid Clone
- It is a game programmed in python with pygame library. It is similar to the original game, but with some modifications. It has 18 levels and a fairly lively soundtrack. Have fun playing it.
- Boolball is a nice game where you have to drop balls in a field of obstacles to score points. Two players each have a row of balls located at the top of the screen, which can be dropped into a field of obstacles. Players take turns dropping one of their balls. The lower the balls fall, the higher the score. Get to the bottom of the field for maximum points. Outsmart your opponent by blocking their balls. Features easy, medium and difficult computer players to play against, or play head to head with your friends.
- A clone of "Break Out," where you use a paddle to bounce a ball so that it destroys bricks at the top of the screen. BrickOut was originally written for the Agenda VR3 GNU/Linux-based handheld PDA, and has been ported from X-Window to libSDL for the Sharp Zaurus GNU/Linux-based PDA.
- Briquolo is a Breakout like game which takes place on a colourful
3d playing field. It features 23 fancy levels with moving bricks,
great explosions and sounds, different camera perspectives and an
editor to create your own custom levels.
Briquolo uses OpenGL to offer modern graphical effects and is very portable thanks to the SDL library.
- Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- Me and My Shadow
- Me and My Shadow is a puzzle game and platform in which you try to reach the exit by solving puzzles. Spikes, moving blocks, fragile blocks and much more stand between you and the exit. Record your moves and let your shadow mimic them to reach blocks you couldn't reach alone. Play through over 40 levels and use the built-in leveleditor to make your own.
- An eccentric yet addictive crossover between the puzzle and arcade game genres that is loosely reminiscent of Super Monkey Ball. users tilt the floor to roll a ball towards coins and a goal area. The package includes more than 100 levels as well as a mini-golf game, Neverputt, using the same physics model.
- OpenArena is a classical first person shooter based on id Tech 3 game engine.
- OpenClonk a 2D adventure game with mining, building and fighting, based on the source code release of Clonk.
One can play against other players or against computer-controlled players, in various game modes (parkour, arena, …).
- Sometimes, the total is greater than the sum of the parts. Tetris and Pong are classics, addictive and unshakable from their places in gaming history. TONG is the result of mixing the two, capitalizing on the essential qualities of each classic and adding new twists of its own to make an explosive chemical reaction out of it all.