Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- The aim is to find as many words as possible in the time available. Get the longest word and you'll advance to the next level. Three words describe it... Simple Addictive Fun
- Angry, Drunken Dwarves
- In Angry, Drunken Dwarves, you are an angry, drunken dwarf. Why are you so angry? Who knows. But you've decided to take your aggression out on other dwarves, by dropping gems on their heads.
- Braille Scrabble
- A text-based implementation of TuxWordSmith for use in terminal. 1. Letter distribution computed fairly based on frequency of occurance of each letter with respect to installed dictionary. 2. The scoring is dynamically computed at runtime based on min/max values configured in config, and letter distribution
- Crossword Builder
- Create math or text crosswords in English, French and Portuguese-Brazillian. This application is designed to allow teachers to quickly produce well-designed, challenging activities. The application features a configuration panel where the user can either enter their own word-hint pairs, or generate math-crossword problems via a single button.
- This is definitely a thinking person's game!
Distantly related to the game Mastermind, you are given clues to help determine a random number combination. The object of the game is to guess the solution in as few tries as possible. Statistically, even when you are unlucky, the solution can be derived in no more than seven guesses with the default settings. You can also change the game settings for greater difficulty.
You've been challenged, now go to it!
- Eliot offers three different game modes: The free game mode is the standard one, ideal for having fun with your friends or family. The players play in turn on the board, each with his own rack. In the duplicate mode, all the players are faced with the same board and letters at the same time. It is mainly used in clubs and competitions since it takes away the chance (and tactics) component(s) of the game. The training mode allows to play alone and make progress for the duplicate. It gives more freedom than the multiplayer modes.
- The object of the game is to find and uncover pairs of identically colored Oxyd stones. Simple? Yes. Easy? Certainly not! Hidden traps, vast mazes, laser beams, and, most of all, countless hairy puzzles usually block your direct way to the Oxyd stones. Enigma's game objects (and there are hundreds of them, lest you get bored) interact in many unexpected ways, and since many of them follow the laws of physics (Enigma's special laws of physics, that is), controlling them with the mouse isn't always trivial...
- GNOME Sudoku
- GNOME Sudoku is a GNOME-based puzzle game based on Sudoku, a popular Japanese logic game. It provides a simple interface for playing, saving, printing, and solving Sudoku puzzles and generates symmetrical puzzles with unique solutions. It features support for infinite undo, a rating of the difficulty of games, and a memory of all games you play.
- GNUbik is an interactive, graphical, single player game. It renders an image of a Rubik cube and allows you to manipulate it and hopefully solve it. GNUbik supports cubes of any size; 3x3x3 is the default. It also has a guile interface by which you can create your own scripts to solve the cube.
- Margana is a interactive anagrammer that performs pattern-anchored anagramming. This means that your set of letters can be anagrammed so that all words of any size that fit anywhere within the pattern, but are anchored to at least one letter of the pattern, are returned. This is especially useful for players of Scrabble and other word games. The Official Scrabble Player's Dictionary 3rd edition wordlist (OSPD3) is included in the 'words' file in the distribution.