Broaden your selection: Category/Graphics
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- GNU Guile-OpenGL is a library providing access to the OpenGL graphics API from GNU Guile.
- A free Java chart library. JFreeChart supports pie charts (2D and 3D), bar charts (horizontal and vertical, regular and stacked), line charts, scatter plots, time series charts, high-low-open-close charts, candlestick plots, Gantt charts, combined plots, thermometers, dials and more. JFreeChart can be used in applications, applets, servlets and JSP.
JFreeChart's extensive feature set includes: - a consistent and well-documented API, supporting a wide range of chart types; - a flexible design that is easy to extend, and targets both server-side and client-side applications; - support for many output types, including Swing components, image files (including PNG and JPEG), and vector graphics file formats (including PDF, EPS and SVG); - JFreeChart is free software. It is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL), which permits use in proprietary applications.
- KiCad is electronic design automation (EDA) software made for designing schematics of electronic circuits and printed circuit boards (PCB). KiCad is developed by the KiCad Developers Team, and features an integrated environment with schematic capture, bill of materials list, PCB layout and much more. KiCad is cross-platform, written with WxWidgets and runs on FreeBSD, Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. A lot of component libraries are available. Also migrating tools for components are available (from other EDA software tools). File formats are plain text and well documented, which is good for CVS or Subversion and to make automated component generation scripts.
Multiple languages are supported, such as English, Portuguese, Spanish, Czech, Polish, French, German, and Russian.
The 3D PCB viewer use 3D model from Wings3D CAD.
- SolveSpace is a parametric 2d/3d CAD program. Applications include: modeling 2d and 3d parts, and export DXF, PDF, SVG, 3d printing, preparing CAM data, simulate planar or spatial linkages, plane and solid geometry.
- Visualization Library
- Visualization Library can be especially useful in the following areas:
- 3D/2D Scientific Visualization
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Visual Simulation
- Data Visualization
- Multimedia applications
- Special effects
- 3D/2D games
Visualization Library is a 3D/2D graphics middleware and not a 3D engine or a game engine, it is intended to be the base upon which such applications (among many others) can be developed.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.