Broaden your selection: Category/Graphics
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- 'Asymptote' is a script-based vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by MetaPost but with an improved C++-like syntax. It provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text. It is a programming language, not just a graphics program, so it can use the best features of both scripts and GUIs. High-level graphics commands are implemented in the language itself, so they can be tailored to specific applications. Labels and equations are typeset with LaTeX for high-quality PostScript output.
- Autotrace is a program which converts bitmap images to vector images. It can import images in BMP, TGA, PNM, PPM, PGM, PBM and those supported by ImageMagick, and can output Postscript, svg, xfig, swf, pstoedit, emf, dxf, cgm, mif, p2e and sk
- BirdFont is a font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- Birdfont is a font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- 'ePiX', a collection of batch programs, creates mathematically accurate fgures, plots, and animations containing LaTeX typography. The input syntac is easy to learn. The output -- vector image files or LaTeX picture-like environments -- is expressly designed for use with LaTeX.
- Fbi IMproved
- FIM is a lightweight universal image viewer, mostly for Linux (but not only). FIM aims to be a highly customizable and scriptable image viewer for users who are comfortable with software like the VIM text editor or the Mutt mail user agent. It has been developed with Linux in mind, but can be built to run on several Unix systems or even on MS-Windows.
- Gestalter is a free vector drawing program. Its central element, the Bezier curve, is used as a base part for almost every other object. Complex paths are possible, compound paths can be constructed, grouping of elements is enabled, and everything can be screened by a mask. Adding and deleting of nodes is implemented as well as transformations (translation, rotation, scaling, and skewing).
- GSEGrafix is an application which produces high-quality graphical plots for science and engineering. Plots are specified via simple ASCII parameter files and data files and are presented in an anti-aliased GNOME canvas. The program supports rectangular two-dimensional plots, histograms, polar-axis plots and three-dimensional plots. Plots can be printed or saved to BMP, JPEG or PNG image formats.
GSEGrafix can also be run both from a command prompt and from Octave.
- Inkscape is an SVG editor.
Supported SVG features include basic shapes, paths, text, alpha blending, transforms, gradients, filters, node editing, PNG export, grouping, and more. It is meant to provide the free software community with a fully XML, SVG, and CSS2 compliant SVG drawing tool.