Broaden your selection: Category/Hobbies
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats.
It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- This package provides a command-line e-reader that reads out
electronic books using speech synthesis. It has a simple user
interface appropriate for Braille terminals.
Currently the EPUB and Microsoft Reader eBook (lit) format are supported among many others. For full list see homepage.
- FBReader is an e-book reader for Linux PDAs and desktop computers. FBReader currently works on Sharp Zaurus, Siemens Simpad with Opensimpad ROM, Nokia 770 Internet Tablet, and Linux desktop computers. FBReader supports several e-book formats: plucker, palmdoc, zTXT, HTML, fb2, TCR (psion text), and plain text.
- Fbi IMproved
- FIM is a lightweight universal image viewer, mostly for Linux (but not only). FIM aims to be a highly customizable and scriptable image viewer for users who are comfortable with software like the VIM text editor or the Mutt mail user agent. It has been developed with Linux in mind, but can be built to run on several Unix systems or even on MS-Windows.
- OpenBerg Reader
- OpenBerg Reader is an open-standards-based, multi-platform eBook reader. It is based on Mozilla technologies.