Broaden your selection: Category/Hobbies
- GeneWeb is a genealogy software with a Web interface. It can be used off-line or while connected to the Web. It uses efficient techniques of relationship and consanguinuity, can display pages in 19 different languages, and can run in conjunction with an existing Web server or standalone using its own internal Web server.
- Gramps (Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System) is a Gnome-based free genealogical research program. It has GEDCOM import/export capabilities, merge capabilities, built-in templates for generating Web pages, a soundex generator, a relationship generator, and a Python based plugin system which lets users extend the system.
- HTML Family Tree Generator
- 'HTML Family Tree Generator' is a pair of CGI scripts that create views of a family tree from a supplied data file. This data file is a simple text file that lists family members, parents, and other details. Users can show a tree of ancestors and descendants for any person with any number of generations. The program can also show email directories, birthdays, and more.
- LifeLines is a genealogy program to help with your family history research. Its primarily strengths are its powerful scripting language and the ability easily import and export information in the GEDCOM format.