Difference between revisions of "Category/Html-editor"
(inserting Category-page template -- User:jgay)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 13:25, 6 July 2011
Broaden your selection:
- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Bluefish is a programmer's HTML editor written using GTK, designed to save the experienced webmaster some keystrokes. It features a multiple file editor, multiple toolbars, custom menus, image and thumbnail dialogs, open from the Web, CSS dialogs, PHP, SSI and RXML support, HTML validation, and lots of wizards. It is available in 11 languages.
- ClientTable is a Python module for generic HTML table parsing. It is most useful when used in conjunction with other parsers (htmllib or HTMLParser, regular expressions, etc.), to divide up the parsing work between your own code and ClientTable.
- 'cssed' is a CSS editor and validator with support for other web and programming languages, that can be extended through plugins. Although full-featured, it's meant to be small, consumes few resources, and can be run on a P100 with 32Mb of RAM.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Docvert takes word processor files (typically .doc) and converts them to OpenDocument and clean HTML. The resulting OpenDocument is then optionally converted to HTML or any XML. This is done with XML Pipelines, an approach that supports XSLT, breaking up content over headings or sections, and saving those results to multiple files (e.g., chapter1.html, chapter2.htmlÃ¢â¬Â¦). The result is returned in a .zip file.
- Form Alchemy
- FormAlchemy eliminates boilerplate by autogenerating HTML input fields from a given model. FormAlchemy will try to figure out what kind of HTML code should be returned by introspecting the model's properties and generate ready-to-use HTML code that will fit the developer's application. Of course, FormAlchemy can't figure out everything, i.e, the developer might want to display only a few columns from the given model. Thus, FormAlchemy is also highly customizable.
- Galway web weaver 2
- Galway is an GNOME HTML editor with features like Java Script, VRML 2.0, Script-fu and PHP support in additional to ftp publishing, local html previewing, and full scripting capabilities.