Broaden your selection: Category/Html-editor
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Jas CMS
- Jas CMS is a small website engine written in Java. It produces static content without the need of any databases or server-side scripting languages. It is created to fulfil high security concerns. It is suitable for various kind of content projects like personal websites, project / product pages, group sites, company websites... It is also designed for managing content projects / websites in the i2p network, tor et cetera.
- Lime Text
- Lime Text is a powerful and elegant editor, aiming to be successor to Sublime Text.
Lime has a few frontends (QML, command-line interface) that can be selectively used with the pluggable back-end.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- 'xmlclitools' provides four command-line tools for searching, modifying, and formating XML data. The tools are designed to work in conjunction with standard *nix utilities such as grep, sort, and shell scripts. It includes,xmlgrep (select subsets of xmlfiles for output, xmlfmt (prints properties of xmlfiles formatted on a line by line basis), and xmlmod (modifies xmlfiles, changes values, adds/deletes nodes)