Broaden your selection: Category/Html-editor
- Docmenta is a Java web-application for creating publications that need to be published for web and print. Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main Features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base.
LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary software extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- Pencil (prototyping software)
- Pencil is an easy to install and easy to use GUI prototyping tool to allow users to create mockups. It works across a variety of popular desktop platforms.
- Portofino is a free and open source web framework that helps developers create outstanding enterprise applications by addressing three specific needs: productivity, features and architecture. Among its features: content management, CRUD, database connectivity, calendars, charts, security and easy customization using Groovy. A wizard allows the developer to create a web application by connecting to an existing database quickly and easily.
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free / Libre / Open Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty. Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge base, intranets, and extranets. It is actively developed by a very large international community.
Tiki is the FLOSS Web Application with the most built-in features. Highly configurable and modular, all features are optional and administered via a web-based interface.
Major features include a robust wiki engine, news articles, discussion forums, newsletters, blogs, file and image galleries, bug and issue trackers (form generator), a links directory, polls/surveys and quizzes, banner management system, calendar, maps, mobile, RSS feeds, category system, tags, an advanced themeing engine (Smarty), spreadsheet, slideshow, drawing, live support, shoutbox, inter-user messaging, menu generator, advanced permission system for users and groups, internal search engine, external authentication support, and much, much more. It integrates with the web conferencing BigBlueBlueButton.org for audio/video/chat/screensharing and whiteboard support.