Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- 123sqlengine is a functional relational database engine still under development but featuring fully original database engine design
- 2wm is an extremely fast, small, and dynamic window manager for X. It is the little brother of dwm.
- 3DLDF is a GNU package for three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost output. It is written in C++ using CWEB. It is intended, among other things, to provide a convenient way of including 3D graphics in TeX documents. This package includes an interactive program called `3dldf', which implements a language intended to resemble Donald Knuth's METAFONT language and John Hobby's MetaPost language, which is based on METAFONT.
- 4tH is a Forth compiler with a little difference. Instead of the standard Forth engine it features a conventional compiler. 4tH is a very small compiler that can create bytecode, C-embeddable bytecode, standalone executables, but also works fine as a scripting language. It supports about 95% of the ANS Forth CORE wordset and features conditional compilation, pipes, files, assertions, forward declarations, enumerations, structures, suspended execution, recursion, include files, etc. It comes with an RPN calculator, line editor, preprocessor, compiler, decompiler, C-source generator, a virtual machine, and a multitasking environment.
- A set of SUID programs make 9p filesystem support by the Linux kernel easier.
- A Bingo
- Rails A/B testing. One minute to install. One line to set up a new A/B test. One line to track conversion.
- A+ is a powerful and efficient programming language. It has a rich set of functions and operators, a modern GUI with many widgets and automatic synchronization of widgets and variables, asynchronous execution of functions associated with variables and events, dynamic loading of user compiled subroutines, and many other features. Execution is by a rather efficient interpreter. It is mainly used in a computationally-intensive business environment, but many critical applications written in A+ have withstood the demands of real world developers over many years. It is written in an interpreted language, so applications tend to be portable.
- a2png converts plain text into PNG images. You can select which font to use and output dimensions. Text can either be read from files or standard input. This program uses either the Cairo Graphics library or the GD library for the rendering.
- Program started as a text to PostScript converter, with pretty printing and all the expected features of this kind of program, but it can now handle other file types (PostScript, Texinfo, DVI, web-authoring, PDF, etc.) provided you have the necessary tools. While highly configurable, everything was designed so that even a novice can do complicated PostScript manipulations. For instance, the program can delegate the processing of some files to other filters (such as groff, texi2dvi, dvips, gzip,etc.) which allows a uniform treatment (n-up, page selection, duples, etc.) of heterogeneous files It also includes support for a wide range of programming languages, encodings (ISO Latins, Cyrillic, etc.), medias, and Native Language Support (NLS).
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).