Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- Alot is a text mode mail user agent for the notmuch mail system. It features a modular and command prompt driven interface to provide a full MUA experience as an alternative to the Emacs and Vim modes shipped with notmuch. Current support includes:
- modular and command prompt driven interface
- multiple accounts for sending mails via sendmail
- spawn terminals for asynchronous editing of mails
- tab completion and usage help for all commands
- contacts completion using customizable lookups commands
- user configurable keyboard maps
- theming, optionally in 2, 16 or 256 colours
- full support for PGP/MIME encryption and signing
- a Ruby network manager.
- FreeNATS is a PHP and MySQL based automatic network status testing, alerting and reporting package from PurplePixie Systems and released under the GNU General Public Licence for free use. Current Test Types
- Ping (ICMP)
- HTTP/HTTPs (Web)
- MySQL Connection
- MySQL Queries
- TCP Port
- Other Features Include
- Email Alerting
- URL Alerting
- Test Schedules
- Publishable Views
- Availability Reports
- Graph & Table History
- Live Monitor
- GNU remotecontrol
- GNU remotecontrol is a web application serving as a management tool for multiple IP enabled HVAC thermostats (device), and other Building Automation devices. The purpose of GNU remotecontrol is to read from and write to multiple IP enabled thermostats.
GNU remotecontrol is designed to substantially reduce the time & effort necessary to remotely manage multiple IP thermostats, while significantly increasing your productivity through its many useful and time saving features. The user Interface is no more difficult than using any other web application involving simple check boxes and pull-down menus. GNU remotecontrol, combined with the Remote Monitoring Server, work together as a complete HVAC energy management system. GNU remotecontrol more than pays for itself by saving time/effort in manual labor for managing all resources individually.....and then some.
The GNU remotecontrol framework leverages already existing Information Technologies of a Data Network, Web Server with a complete Operating System, Database Server, Remote Monitoring Server, and Email Server.
The cost to implement GNU remotecontrol, in comparison with a lesser energy management strategy for any HVAC system, justifies the completion of a Cost Benefit Analysis to determine if GNU remotecontrol is appropriate for your circumstances. Most likely, it is.
- Hitch allows developers to be properly credited when Pair Programming and using Git.
- JitterBug is a Web-based bug tracking tool originally written to manage the huge volume of bug reports and queries the Samba Team receives. It is now used by a number of other projects. The program is available in English and French. JitterBug receives bug reports via email or a web form. Authenticated users can then reply to the message, move it between different categories or add notes to it. Users can add arbitrary notes to each message, and an audit trail is kept for each message showing who did what. Users can request email notification of changes to files or directories. JitterBug is like a communal web based email system; the whole system is a single C program running as a CGI script and fully HTML 3.2 compliant. The program uses your server's built-in authentication, and has a built in SMTP mail client for sending replies and notifications.
- Laconica (pronounced "luh-KAWN-ih-kuh") is a microblogging platform. It helps people in a community, company or group to exchange short (140 character) messages over the Web. Users can choose which people to "follow" and receive only their friends' or colleagues' status messages. It provides a similar service to sites like Twitter, Jaiku, and Plurk.
- Lire is a pluggable log analyzer. It has analyzers for over 25 log file formats, ranging from Apache WWW log files to iptables firewall logs and CUPS printing logs. Reports are generated in 9 different output formats, optionally with included graphs.
- Mailfromd is a general-purpose mail filtering daemon for Sendmail and Postfix. It is able to filter both incoming and outgoing messages using criteria of arbitrary complexity, supplied by the administrator in the form of a script file. The program interfaces with Sendmail using Milter protocol. Mailfromd provides the following basic features: flexible programming language for writing filter scripts, sender address verification, SPF, DNSBL, greylisting and whitelisting, controlling mail sending rate.
- Helps manage email discussion lists by giving each mailing list a web page, and allowing users to subscribe, unsubscribe, etc. over the Web. The list manager can adminster a full list entirely from the Web. The program also includes most things that people want to do with the Web: archiving, mail-to-news gateways, integrated bounce handling, spam prevention, email based admin commands, direct STMP delivery, and support for virtual domains. The program runs on most Unix-like systems and is compatible with most Web servers and browsers and most SMTP servers.