Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- ALSA Patch Bay
- This is a GUI patchbay for the the ALSA seq sequencer api and the JACK audio API. It can use FLTK 1.1 or GTKmm 2.0.0. If you have both installed, you can specify which to use with the --ui command line option. It can use FLTK or GTKmm for the interface and take advantage LASH session management.
- 'abcde' is a frontend to cdparanoia, wget, cd-discid, id3, and your favorite Ogg/MP3/Flac encoder (Oggenc is the default). With one comand, it grabs a CD, converts each track to Ogg/MP3/Flac, and comments or ID3-tags each file. It supports multiple output in a single CD read, volume normalization, gapless encoding (with Lame), parallelization, SMP, HTTP proxies, customizable filename organization and munging, playlist generation, and remote distributed encoding via distmp3.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Arson is a KDE frontend to various CD burning and ripping tools. It was originally written to burn audio CDs, as there were no other frontends that used cdrdao (in disk at once mode), that could decode various encoded audio formats (mp3, ogg), and that displayed an accurate track length as the playlist was created. Arson was later expanded to include full progress display for all lengthy operations, audio CD burning, normalization of tracks before burning to even out volumes, data CD burning, CdIndex support (a free CDDB-like service), CD-to-CD copying (direct or with an intermediate file), and audio CD ripping/encoding (ripping tracks from a CD to files), and encoding to WAV, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis formats is supported. Data CD burning and [S]VCD image creation and burning are supported.
- Bitcoin-Qt is a multiplatform bitcoin client and wallet. Bitcoin is a network and a currency establishing a PKI for electronic cash transactions which is distributed P2P. To quote the developers, "Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cash system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending."
- 'Cacti' is a frontend to RRDTool. It stores all of the necessary information to create graphs and populate them with data in a MySQL database. The frontend is completely PHP driven. Along with being able to maintain graphs, data sources, and round robin archives in a database, Cacti also handles the data gathering. There is SNMP support for those used to creating traffic graphs with MRTG.
- 'CoaSim-gui' is a graphical use interface for the coalescence process simulator CoaSIm.
- 'cvsweb' is a Web interface for accessing a CVS repository. This is an enhanced cvsweb developed by Henner Zeller. Enhancements include recognition and display of popular mime-types, visual, color-coded, side by side diffs of changes and the ability sort the file display and to hide old files from view. One living example of the enhanced cvsweb is the KDE cvsweb. cvsweb requires the server to have CVS and a CVS repository.
- ERW (Entities and Relationships on the Web) is an innovative system for handling complex databases using a Web browser. It uses the most recent standards endorsed by the W3C to offer to the user a sophisticated environment, similar to a dedicated client. Moreover, the user interface is generated in a completely automatic way starting from a conceptual description of the database by means of an XML-based description language for entity-relationship schemata. From the same description, you can also automatically obtain diagrams and documentation. ERW can be used for content management, in particular when the data is structured along complex relations.
- Efax-gtk is a graphical frontend for the 'efax' fax program. It interfaces with efax directly, replacing the scripts supplied with 'efax.' It receives and sends faxes; you can also use it to view, print, and manage faxes that have already been received.