Broaden your selection:
- aFileDialog is an Android library which implements a simple and easy to use file chooser.
His main features are:
- The file chooser can be opened both as a Dialog or as an Activity.
- You can filter the files using regular expressions.
- Can select files or folders.
- Can create files and folders.
aFileDialog is open source, licensed under LGPL 3, and is compatible with Android 2.2+.
- AIM Sniff
- AIM Sniff is a utility for monitoring and archiving AIM and MSN messages across a network. It can be used to monitor for cases of harassment or warez trading. It has the ability to do a live dump (actively sniff the network) or read a PCAP file and parse the file for IM messages. You also have the option of dumping the information to a MySQL database or STDOUT. AIM Sniff will also monitor for an IM login and then perform an SMB lookup on the originating computer in order to match NT Domain names with IM login names (handles).
- aMule is short for "all-platform eMule-like file-sharing program", or, in short, "all-platform Mule". It's a port of the well-known eMule P2P client for the eDonkey2000 file sharing network, and supports most of eMule features. It also provides a small separate Web server and command line interface to connect to a running aMule via the network.
- ANK djbdns
- 'ANK'_djbdns is a simple Web interface to configure djbdns written in mod_perl. It uses a MySQL database to hold DNS records. Features include advanced management of the file "data" including recording backups of all generated "data's", ability to keep a history of all changes, and the ability to show status of all registered domains at the local/remote DNS. The packages also alerts you about wrongly entered information, and when an error occurs while mounting "data".
- AOLserver is a multithreaded, TCL-enabled, massively scalable and extensible Web server designed for large scale, dynamic Web sites such as Digital City and AOL.COM. It includes complete database integration, dynamic page scripting, and an open, extensible architecture.
- aPAz is An ultra-light PHP AnonymiZer. It is intended to be a "Put it anywhere, browse everywhere application". You can use it on any Web server that uses PHP and allows socket functions.
- Advanced Web Statistics is a free tool that generates advanced web server access statistics graphically. This web server log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It can analyze IIS 5.0+, Apache log files and some other web servers (log files with a personalized format are supported since version 3.0). It's the best statistics tool for web server with less than 200,000 visits a month. The program can measure visits, unique vistors, pages, domains/countries, OS busiest times, robot visits, search engine/keyword used, and HTTP errors. Statistics can be updated from a browser or your scheduler. The program also supports virtual servers.
- Active Spam Killer
- Active Spam Killer (ASK) confirms the sender's email address before actual delivery takes place. A "confirmation message" is automatically sent to all "unknown" users. Once the sender replies to that message (a simple reply will do), all future emails from that person are delivered immediately. You can also specify (regexp) addresses to be immediately accepted, rejected (with a nastygram) or ignored. The package also includes a utility to scan your old mailboxes and generate a list of emails to be accepted automatically.
- AdacURL is an Ada95 binding to the popular curl library for fetching files over various protocols such as HTTP, FTP, or TELNET.
- Adblock Edge
- Adblock Edge is a fork of the Adblock Plus version 2.1.2 extension for blocking advertisements on the web.
Adblock Edge was primarily branched off from Adblock Plus 2.1.2 source code package created by Wladimir Palant. It attempts to block all ads, unlike Adblock Plus which no longer blocks unobtrusive advertising by default.