Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- aFileDialog is an Android library which implements a simple and easy to use file chooser.
His main features are:
- The file chooser can be opened both as a Dialog or as an Activity.
- You can filter the files using regular expressions.
- Can select files or folders.
- Can create files and folders.
aFileDialog is open source, licensed under LGPL 3, and is compatible with Android 2.2+.
- Android- dg Alert Classic
- Completely revamps and improves SMS and MMS notifications for the Android phone. Fixed screen on preference to allow disabling. Improved reliability for clearing notifications.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- The F-Droid Repository is an easily-installable catalogue of free software) applications for the Android platform. The server contains the details of multiple versions of each application, and the Android client makes it easy to browse, install them onto your device, and keep track of updates.
- K-9 Mail
- A touch-interface email client designed for Android-based devices. Supports POP3, IMAP and WebDAV email protocols. Supports GPG encryption via APG.
- LynxHub is a forum hub that allows for people to create and users forums without social media elements or approval systems.
It focuses in creating a fine-tuning yet streamlined experience for the forums.
- Is a collection of server and client sided programs that allows users to communicate with the browser (WebRTC) through audio and video.
This page provides info for the Palava client. Other parts of the system are listed as "extensions" for lack of a better way of organizing info.
- Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client, but graphical. In addition to this unique feature, we aim to bring a pleasurable, comfortable chatting experience on several operating systems, making communication with your peers not only convenient, but also ubiquitous available. And the best of all: It's free - as in beer and as in speech, since we distribute Quassel under the GPL.
- Seafile provides the full facilities to replace proprietary cloud storage and file syncing solutions.
It offers the ability to self-host the server on your own hardware as well as make use of commercial services that host it for you. It offers a desktop client for all major operating systems.
Major features include:
- File syncing
- File version control
- Client side encryption
- Public share linking
- Group and Organisation collaboration
It can be used as a free software replacement for Dropbox, Spideroak, Wuala and similar proprietary programs and services.
- Streetsign is a simple to operate digital signage system using HTML5 & CSS for the output, Python (Flask) and sqlite for the back end. The server can run on any posix-like machine, and the client on any HTML5 capable device. It's designed for mulitple users & groups so that different permission levels can be set up. The administration interface is web based as well, and works on desktop or mobile devices. It is easy to extend and write new/specific plugins for. It currently comes with capacity to pull in data from RSS & ATOM feeds.