Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- 'akregator' is a fast, lightweight, and intuitive feed reader program for KDE. It lets you browse quickly through hundreds of thousands of internet feeds quickly, efficiently, and in a familiar way. It is currently under an extended beta beta process, but is considered stable.
- AmphetaDesk downloads syndication news and information and displays it on a fully customizable Web page.
- 'aub' downloads articles from newsgroups and decode them automatically. It is simple, well documented, and easy to use and configure. It handles multi-part postings, and both uuencoded and base64 encodings.
- Brag collects and assembles multipart binary attachements from newsgroups. It is best suited to run as a cron job. It supports for uuencode, MIME base64, and yenc encodings, NNTP authentication, non-default NNTP ports, and message filtering with accept/reject patterns. It can combine parts from different newsgroups or even different servers, and optionally saves message subjects.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- ComicMan downloads Web comics from the Internet to your hard drive. It remembers the last download for each title, so you won't get duplicates from running it multiple times. The application itself is a command line tool, but it comes with a graphical configuration tool and an editor for making new Web comic configuration files.
- Evolution RSS Reader Plugin
- The Evolution RSS Reader Plugin enables support for RSS feeds in the Evolution mail reader. It includes full ATOM support.
- feedparser is a Python library that parses feeds in all known formats, including Atom, RSS, and RDF. It runs on Python 2.4 all the way up to 3.3.
- Furius Micro Rss
- Furius Micro Rss is a small, lightweight and cross platform RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed reader, written in Python using the Gtk tool kit.
- Gnus Network User Services (GNUS) is an email client and news reader for GNU Emacs. It is fully MIME-compliant and supports reading and composing messages using any charset that GNU Emacs support.