Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Better Angels Buoy
- Better Angels' Buoy is an app designed to quickly connect survivors of domestic or dating violence (DV) with trusted friends, family members, advocates, and other allies in times of crisis.
- Breach is a modular and lightweight Web browser.
Everything in the browser is a module, a Web application running in its own process. Construct your own browsing experience by selecting the right modules for you.
- Chromium is the free web browser project from which Google Chrome draws its source code. The browsers share the majority of code and features, though there are some minor differences in features and they have different licensing.
- Chromium Embedded Framework
- The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) is a simple framework for embedding Chromium-based browsers in other applications.
- Configuration Mania
- A Firefox extension provides a interface for tweaking its advanced (hidden) settings.
- Cool Calc Manual J
- Cool Calc Manual J produces ACCA approved load calculations in a matter of minutes. The software has advanced tracing features that can gather a home's dimensions from a simple Google Maps trace, and can even suggest building materials based on property tax records and local building code.
- debris is a free text mode HTML browser package. It provides support for tables and forms. It is a secure environment suited for public terminals, and is small (only 25% of the size of lynx) and fast.
- The dillo Web browser is a very fast, extremely small browser.
- DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite SSL)
- This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite version) to the search bar.
- DuckDuckGo (non-JS SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS HTML version) to the search bar.