Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Amaya is a complete web browsing and authoring environment that comes equipped with a WYSIWYG interface. It lets users both browse and author valid Web pages. It supports HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, XHTML Basic, XHTML 1.1, HTTP 1.1, MathML 2.0, many CSS 2 features, and SVG. It also includes a collaborative annotation application (RDF), and is fully internationalized.
- An X daemon maintaining a browser-independent global history of visited sites.
- 'Copyurlplus' extension for Firefox and Mozilla lets users copy the current document's address to the clipboard along with additional information such as the document's title, the current selection, or both. This is useful when you want to send a link to a friend by IM or email and don't want to copy the parts individually.
- debris is a free text mode HTML browser package. It provides support for tables and forms. It is a secure environment suited for public terminals, and is small (only 25% of the size of lynx) and fast.
- ELinks is an enhanced version of Links, a Lynx-like text Web browser with support for tables, frames, background downloads, SSL etc. It has a menu-fashioned user interface and is smaller and more lightweight than Lynx. ELinks adds many valuable features, like HTTP and proxy authentication, reasonable cookies support, Lua scripting, downloads resuming, very high configurability and more. ELinks has built-in support for HTTP, FTP, finger and local files; users can define their own external handlers for any other protocols.
- Epiphany is a GNOME web browser based on the Mozilla rendering engine. Its goals are simplicity, standards compliance, and integration with GNOME.
- Epiphany Extensions is a collection of extensions for Epiphany, the GNOME web browser. Available extensions include:
* Bookmarks Tray- embed the bookmarks menu in the panel * Certificate Viewer- lets users view the server's certificate on a secure connection * Dashboard- connects Epiphany to Dashboard * Error Viewer/Validator- view errors in the page, validate pages off-line * Mouse Gestures- lets users perform actions with mouse gestures * Tabs Move-To Menu- moves tabs to other windows without drag-and-drop * Page Info- get information about the current web page * Sample- helps users write their own extensions * Select Stylesheet- select an alternate stylesheet * Sidebar- adds a sidebar to Epiphany * Smart-Bookmarks- looks up selected text using a smart bookmark * Tab Groups- groups new tabs together