Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Creoleparser is a Python library for converting Creole wiki markup for output on the web. It is a full implementation of the Creole 1.0 specification and aims to follow the spec exactly.
- diri is a wiki-like web application. It is a collection of several rc scripts consisting of roughly 215 lines of code.
- Docmenta is a Java Web-application for creating publications that need to be published for the Web and print.
Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Fossil is a software configuration management system.
Fossil is software that is designed to control and track the development of a software project and to record the history of the project. There are many such systems in use today. Fossil strives to distinguish itself from the others by being extremely simple to setup and operate.
In addition to distributed version control, it supports distributed bug tracking and wiki, with a built-in web interface, in a single easy-to-use integrated package.
- MediaWiki is a Web-based collaborative editing environment.
Originally built for the online encyclopedia project Wikipedia, it is geared to support a large number of users and pages.
- OpenDAM will be a digital asset management platform. The OpenDAM Core contains features common to media content management (picture, video and image files).
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Semantic MediaWiki lets you store and query data within the wiki's pages and is also a full-fledged framework, in conjunction with many spinoff extensions, that can turn a wiki into a powerful and flexible “collaborative database”. All data created within SMW can easily be published via the Semantic Web, allowing other systems to use this data seamlessly.
This very website, the Free Software Directory is powered by Semantic MediaWiki.
- Snowdrift is a web-based platform for hosting sustainable crowdfunding for projects. The contribution process involves patrons pledging to match other patrons to create a network of support for projects.
The software is being developed to serve the needs of the eponymous website (Snowdrift.coop) (which funds only free/libre projects (including free software)). Currently, the platform is not intentionally designed for running other websites, although anyone is free to do so. Long-term plans include separating the accessory functions so they may be used independently. Besides the fund-raising functions, the platform includes accessory tools such as wiki pages, discussion, and ticketing.
- Taiga is a project management Web application with scrum in mind.
Built on top of Django and AngularJS
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free / Libre / Open Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty. Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge base, intranets, and extranets. It is actively developed by a very large international community.
Tiki is the FLOSS Web Application with the most built-in features. Highly configurable and modular, all features are optional and administered via a web-based interface.
Major features include a robust wiki engine, news articles, discussion forums, newsletters, blogs, file and image galleries, bug and issue trackers (form generator), a links directory, polls/surveys and quizzes, banner management system, calendar, maps, mobile, RSS feeds, category system, tags, an advanced themeing engine (Smarty), spreadsheet, slideshow, drawing, live support, shoutbox, inter-user messaging, menu generator, advanced permission system for users and groups, internal search engine, external authentication support, and much, much more. It integrates with the web conferencing BigBlueBlueButton.org for audio/video/chat/screensharing and whiteboard support.