Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems.
With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- BirdFont is a font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- CDimg tools is a set of command line tools to manipulate CD/DVD images of certain formats.
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- CUnit is a light-weight library that allows programmers to test their C code. Test results can be browsed in multiple formats or built-in interfaces.
- The C Framework for OpenCL, cf4ocl, is a cross-platform pure C99 object-oriented framework for developing and benchmarking OpenCL projects in C/C++. It aims to:
- Promote the rapid development of OpenCL programs in C/C++.
- Assist in the benchmarking of OpenCL events, such as kernel execution and data transfers.
- Simplify the analysis of the OpenCL environment and of kernel requirements.
- Object-oriented interface to the OpenCL API
- New/destroy functions, no direct memory alloc/free
- Easy (and extensible) device selection
- Simple event dependency mechanism
- User-friendly error management
- OpenCL version independent
- Integrated profiling