Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems.
With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- CDimg tools is a set of command line tools to manipulate CD/DVD images of certain formats.
- CUnit is a light-weight library that allows programmers to test their C code. Test results can be browsed in multiple formats or built-in interfaces.
- The C Framework for OpenCL (cf4ocl) is a pure C99 set of libraries and utilities for speeding-up the development and benchmarking of OpenCL programs.
- The Farstream (formerly Farsight2) project is an effort to create a framework to deal with all known audio/video conferencing protocols. On one side it offers a generic API that makes it possible to write plugins for different streaming protocols, on the other side it offers an API for clients to use those plugins.
This package provides Python bindings for Farstream.
- Hashlet is an application with a Command Line Interface (CLI) that controls the Cryptotronix Hashlet. The Cryptotronix Hashlet is open source hardware that implements SHA256, provides a hardware random number generator, and stores 256 bit keys in read and write protected memory. The hardware is designed for a BeagleBone Black but can be uses on an embedded GNU/Linux system that supports the I2C protocol and can supply 3.3 or 5 Volts to the device