Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- AlgART are free software Java libraries, supporting generalized smart arrays and matrices with elements of any types (1 bit, 8/16/32/64-bit integers, 32/64-bit floating point values and any other Java types), including a wide set of of 2D-, 3D- and multidimensional image processing and other algorithms, working with arrays and matrices.
- The libraries use 63-bit addressing of array elements (all indexes and length are represented by 64-bit long type). So, it's theoretically possible to create and process arrays and matrices containing up to 2^63-1 (~10^19) elements of any primitive or non-primitive types, if OS and hardware can provide necessary amount of memory or disk space.
- Memory model concept allows storing AlgART arrays in different schemes, from simple Java arrays to mapped disk files; all necessary data transfers are performed automatically while every access to an element or a block of elements.
- Most of algorithms are based on wide usage of lazy evaluations. Typical operations, like elementwise summing or geometrical matrix transformations, are implemented via lazy views of the source array or matrix.
- For example, you can take a multidimensional matrix, rotate it (or perform any other affine or projective transform), and then extract a submatrix from the result. All these operations will be performed virtually (not requiring time), and actual calculations will be performed only at the moment of accessing elements, usually while copying the resulting matrix to a newly created one. Moreover, in many cases the libraries will "understand" itself, that the user wants to perform rotation or another transform, and will split the matrix into suitable rectangular blocks (fitting in RAM) and choose the best algorithm for this task at the moment of copying operation.
- The libraries contain a wide set of image processing algorithms over matrices: linear filtering, mathematical morphology, rank operations, spectral transformation (FFT), etc.
- There is also skeletonization and measuring of binary images.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- gedcom4j is a Java library for loading (parsing) and saving GEDCOM 5.5 or 5.5.1 files to/from a Java object hierarchy, which can be manipulated by your code as you see fit.
Please note that gedcom4j is not an application. It is a library (jar file) that can parse, manipulate, and write GEDCOM data from your own Java programs.
- NeoTextureEdit is a procedural, filter-based texture generator.
It features 2D and 3D previewing of the texture, normal map generation and rendering of textures at any resolution.
It can also be used as a library to generate the textures on-the-fly.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- OpenJDK is a free implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition, and related projects.
You might want to read this https://gnu.org/philosophy/java-trap.html
- PredictionIO is a free software Machine Learning server system. It enables developers and data engineers to build smarter web and mobile applications through a simple set of APIs. Admin UI is provided for developers to select and tune algorithms.
- SilverTunnel-NG is a Java library that implements and encapsulates all the complex network protocol stuff needed for anonymous communication over the Tor anonymity network. SilverTunnel-NG Netlib can be easily integrated in almost every existing and new Java application. The library requires Java 1.6/Java SE 6 or a newer version.
This is a fork of silvertunnel (https://silvertunnel.org)
- Snippetory is a templating solution for java. It's based on token replacement to keep the templates free from logic. Rendering logic instead is placed in external classes. This creates a clear separation of template code and logic. In addition there is meta-data to describe how the application data is bound to the template.
- Tiled is a map editor for isometric, orthogonal and staggered maps.