Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems.
With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- Clutter is an Open GL based interactive canvas library, designed for creating fast, mainly 2D single window applications such as media box UIs, presentations, kiosk style applications and so on.
It is a core part of Gnome3.
- Degate is a tool that aids VLSI- reverse engineering of digital logic in integrated circuits (ICs). Degate helps you to explore layered
images from ICs. It matches standard cells on the imagery given by graphical templates and to some degree degate matches vias and wires and assists you in tracing circuit paths and in reconstructing the net list.
Degate is not a completely automatic analyzing tool. Degate helps you with some automation in your manual chip reverse engineering process.
- Fire★ is a a simple platform for decentralized communication and computation.
Provides a simple application platform for developing p2p applications
and share these applications with others in a chat like user interface.
You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, or games.
The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.
- Guile-Ncurses is a library for the Guile Scheme interpreter that provides functions for creating text user interfaces. The text user interface functionality is built on the ncurses libraries: curses, form, panel, and menu.
- Honeycomb is an object-oriented hover intent library. A lot of hover intent libraries give you a single in-point for invoking hover functionality, assuming you will always want action to take place on hover in and hover out. This can allow for fairly light weight libraries but can be very difficult to work with if you need any customization. If you have use cases for hover intent that aren't always straight forward, Honeycomb may be a good fit for you.
- IUP is a multi-platform toolkit for building graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
It offers a simple API in three basic languages: C, Lua and LED. IUP's purpose is to allow a program source code to be compiled in different systems without any modification. Its main advantages are: high performance, due to the fact that it uses native interface elements; and fast learning by the user, due to the simplicity of its API.
More details at: http://webserver2.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/en/prod.html
- IceCat/Enhanced Desktop Notifications
- Provides enhanced new mail desktop notifications using the notify-send library.
- Kivy is a framework for creating natural user interfaces. These are graphical user interfaces that support a variety of user input, including keyboard, mouse, tangible, multitouch and other natural inputs.
- Motif is the industry standard toolkit for UNIX systems and Motif, based on the Motif source code, provides a freely available version for developers.