Broaden your selection: Category/Library
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems.
With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- Degate is a tool that aids VLSI- reverse engineering of digital logic in integrated circuits (ICs). Degate helps you to explore layered
images from ICs. It matches standard cells on the imagery given by graphical templates and to some degree degate matches vias and wires and assists you in tracing circuit paths and in reconstructing the net list.
Degate is not a completely automatic analyzing tool. Degate helps you with some automation in your manual chip reverse engineering process.
- Fire★ is a a simple platform for decentralized communication and computation.
Provides a simple application platform for developing p2p applications
and share these applications with others in a chat like user interface.
You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, or games.
The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.
- Guile-Ncurses is a library for the Guile Scheme interpreter that provides functions for creating text user interfaces. The text user interface functionality is built on the ncurses libraries: curses, form, panel, and menu.
- Honeycomb is an object-oriented hover intent library. A lot of hover intent libraries give you a single in-point for invoking hover functionality, assuming you will always want action to take place on hover in and hover out. This can allow for fairly light weight libraries but can be very difficult to work with if you need any customization. If you have use cases for hover intent that aren't always straight forward, Honeycomb may be a good fit for you.
- Kivy is a framework for creating natural user interfaces. These are graphical user interfaces that support a variety of user input, including keyboard, mouse, tangible, multitouch and other natural inputs.
- Motif is the industry standard toolkit for UNIX systems and Motif, based on the Motif source code, provides a freely available version for developers.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
- PyGTK is a set of bindings for the GTK widget set. It provides an object oriented interface that is slightly higher level than the C one. It automatically does all the type casting and reference counting that you would have to do normally with the C API. GTK+ 2 with Python 2 is supported, for GTK+ 3 or Python 3 use PyGObject instead.
- Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client, but graphical. In addition to this unique feature, we aim to bring a pleasurable, comfortable chatting experience on several operating systems, making communication with your peers not only convenient, but also ubiquitous available. And the best of all: It's free - as in beer and as in speech, since we distribute Quassel under the GPL.