Broaden your selection:
- 'adtool' is a *nix command line utility for Active Directory administration. Its features include user and group creation, deletion, modification, password setting, directory query, and search capabilities.
- Airhook is a reliable data delivery protocol, like TCP. Unlike TCP, Airhook gracefully handles intermittent, unreliable, or delayed networks. Other features include session recovery, queue control, and delivery status notification. Airhook is useful for keeping connections running over bad wireless networks (like CDPD), intermittent dial-up connections, and any other network that doesn't work very well. The implementation includes a TCP proxy (so you can use HTTP, SSH, etc.) and a protocol library for applications that want more control (real-time media delivery, games, etc).
- Alexis FTP (aftp)
- aftp is an FTP library and a background FTP tool. The aftp tool is a good example on how to use the library. You need FTP functionality in your software? Use the aftp library!
- AntiDialer is a QT-based broadband dialer for Sify Broadband users in India. It has features comparable to the Sify Windows dialer, such as password saving and autologin. Now Sify users no longer have to depend upon the old default dialer provided by Sify.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Arping is an ARP level ping utility. It's good for finding out if an IP is taken before you have routing to that subnet. It can also ping MAC addresses directly.
- Automatic catalog production
- The on-demand catalog data management and print publishing option in ImageDirector Media Asset Management is just one example of how Onison approaches simplicity in order to cut pre-production time and cost. Engineered for all sized businesses, this leading on-demand catalog automation platform can produce full color print catalogs, individualized catalogs, brochures, price lists, and PDF files while dramatically reducing costs over traditional catalog production methods. Being part of our enterprise-level Media Asset Management System, no other on-demand catalog automation system can match the management and security features of Onison's application platform. You can control access, editing, and catalog building rights down to the individual product and even to its variations. Languages that are stored in the Product Information System (PIM) can individually be called for global, localized catalog production.
- Binkd is a Fidonet mailer designed to operate via TCP/IP networks. As a FTN-compatible internet daemon, it makes possible efficient utilization of TCP/IP protocol suite as a transport layer in FTN-based (Fido Technology Network) networks.
- ByteHoard is a remote file storage system that provides a Web-based interface for users to upload, download, edit, delete, and share their files. It uses a database for user details, registrations, etc., and needs PHP 4 or higher. It has a fully-featured admin interface, along with moderated registrations, automatic email notification, and template-based layouts.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.