Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF
4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Advanced GTK+ Sequencer (AGS) is intended to use for music composition.
It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel. It's designed to be highly configurable. You may add effects to its effect chain; and add or remove audio channels/pads. You may set up a fully functional network of engines, thus there is a link editor for linking audio lines. AGS requires a realtime kernel and ALSA support. AGS uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that's why you need at least a preemptable kernel.
LADSPA support has been added to version 0.4.2 as well export to WAV.
Version 0.5.x brings you first concurrent audio tree processing support.
- The AngelCode Scripting Library, or AngelScript as it is also known, is an extremely flexible cross-platform scripting library designed to allow applications to extend their functionality through external scripts.
Featuring a syntax similar to C/C++, it has been designed from the beginning to be an easy to use component, both for the application programmer and the script writer.
- Anjuta is a development IDE. Current features include project management, application wizards, an on-board interactive debugger, and a source editor with source browsing and syntax highlighting.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- A wrapper for getopt(1) which provides the major features of argp_parse(3) to bash scripts. Scripts pipe their option descriptions (flat file or XML) to argp.sh to generate the code for getopt(1). Also, argp.sh automatically generates help (--help) or a man-page skeleton. Requires bash-3+. There is a c-version argp.c which calls argp_parse(3) directly if speed is an issue.
- Aseprite is a pixel art editor. It was specifically designed for that task.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.