Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- The AngelCode Scripting Library, or AngelScript as it is also known, is an extremely flexible cross-platform scripting library designed to allow applications to extend their functionality through external scripts.
Featuring a syntax similar to C/C++, it has been designed from the beginning to be an easy to use component, both for the application programmer and the script writer.
- Anjuta is a development IDE. Current features include project management, application wizards, an on-board interactive debugger, and a source editor with source browsing and syntax highlighting.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- A wrapper for getopt(1) which provides the major features of argp_parse(3) to bash scripts. Scripts pipe their option descriptions (flat file or XML) to argp.sh to generate the code for getopt(1). Also, argp.sh automatically generates help (--help) or a man-page skeleton. Requires bash-3+. There is a c-version argp.c which calls argp_parse(3) directly if speed is an issue.
- Aseprite is a pixel art editor. It was specifically designed for that task.
- Astronomical Papers Library
- A C library containing theories of motion of solar system objects that have been published in various astronomical journals such as Astronomy & Astrophysics, the Astronomical Journal, and Astronimcal Papers prepared for the use of the American Ephemeris. Currently this includes such theories as Newcomb's "Tables of the Sun" and all the planets as well as the theory known as "The Improved Lunar Ephemeris".
- BRL-CAD includes an interactive geometry editor, parallel ray-tracing support for rendering and geometric analysis, path-tracing for realistic image synthesis, network distributed framebuffer support, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- bas55 is an editor, byte code compiler and interpreter for the Minimal BASIC programming language, as defined by the ECMA-55 standard.
- besssugo is a free computational tool specifically designed to aid a cognizant expert—i.e. you, whether an engineer, scientist, technician, geek, etc—to build videos showing the result of a certain scientific calculation or whatever data can be computed or storied in a digital computer. Technically speaking, it is a plugin for the computational tool wasora, which provides means to parse and understand a high-level plain-text input file containing algebraic expressions, data for function interpolation, differential equations and output instructions amongst other facilities. Therefore, any mathematical computation which can be done by wasora—i.e. solving systems of differential-algebraic equations, multidimensional interpolation of scattered data, numerical integration and differentiation, etc.—can be combined with the facilities that besssugo provides to create visual representations in the form of animations.