Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- 3D Pong
- A one-or-two player "pong" (ball and paddles) game for X-Window, drawn using vectors (lines). Different view modes are available, including split red/blue mode for using 3D glasses. Two players supported by connecting to multiple X-Window displays.
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF
4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Aardvark Shellutils
- The Aardvark Shell Utils collection includes the following three utilities:
- Realpath, implementation of the 'realpath' function for returning the canonicalized absolute pathname of an input path. This generates an absolute pathname with all symlinks resolved and all '.' and '..' characters removed. Many commands do not work well with relative paths or paths containing symlinks. Realpath resolves these absolute paths.
- Filebase, returns the base portion of a filename, that is the filename with its extension (e.g. .txt) removed. It returns everything preceeding the last period in the input string. The period itself is not returned.
- Fileext, returns the extension portion of a filename (e.g. txt). It returns everything following the last period in the input string. The period itself is not returned.
- Advanced GTK+ Sequencer (AGS) is intended to use for music composition.
It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel. Further it has LADSPA, DSSI and Lv2 plugin support. It's designed to be highly configurable. You may add effects to its effect chain; and add or remove audio channels/pads. You may set up a fully functional network of engines, thus there is a link editor for linking audio lines. AGS requires a realtime kernel and ALSA support. AGS uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that's why you need at least a preemptable kernel.
LADSPA support has been added to version 0.4.2 as well export to WAV.
Version 0.5.x brings you first concurrent audio tree processing support.
Version 0.6.x is dedicated to accessibility. You might control GSequencer by keyboard. As you move to a note it provides you an audible feedback.
Version 0.7.x gives you the benefit of providing the libraries libags, libags-thread, libags-server, libags-audio and libgsequencer. It contains for now an automation editor. Open Sound System (OSS4) and JACK Audio Connection Kit support has been added recently. Now you may configure multiple soundcards. Since 0.7.111 there is MIDI input available. Let you record your MIDI instrument and doing live performance.
- The AngelCode Scripting Library, or AngelScript as it is also known, is an extremely flexible cross-platform scripting library designed to allow applications to extend their functionality through external scripts.
Featuring a syntax similar to C/C++, it has been designed from the beginning to be an easy to use component, both for the application programmer and the script writer.
- Anjuta is a development IDE. Current features include project management, application wizards, an on-board interactive debugger, and a source editor with source browsing and syntax highlighting.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet.
It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- A wrapper for getopt(1) which provides the major features of argp_parse(3) to bash scripts. Scripts pipe their option descriptions (flat file or XML) to argp.sh to generate the code for getopt(1). Also, argp.sh automatically generates help (--help) or a man-page skeleton. Requires bash-3+. There is a c-version argp.c which calls argp_parse(3) directly if speed is an issue.