Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Apache CouchDB
- Bitcask is an Erlang application that provides an API for storing and retrieving key/value data into a log-structured hash table that provides very fast access. The design owes a lot to the principles found in log-structured file systems and draws inspiration from a number of designs that involve log file merging.
- Cowboy is a small, fast and modular HTTP server written in Erlang. It is used in combination with Ranch and Cowlib for writing web servers.
- Cowlib provides libraries for parsing and building messages for
various Web protocols, including SPDY, HTTP and Websocket.
It is optimized for completeness rather than speed. No value is ignored, they are all returned.
- 'ejabberd' is a multi-platform, scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant XMPP Jabber server. It supports advanced features such as multi-user chat, IRC transport, publish and subscribe services, Jabber user directory, a Web-based administration interface, an HTTP polling service, SSL and TLS support, LDAP and external authentication.
- MongooseIM is aimed at large, complex enterprise level projects where real-time communication is critical for business success. It provides high availability, ease of deployment, development and reliability in production.
- Erlang is a functional programming language designed in the Computer Science lab at Ericsson in Sweden in the late 1980s. It is used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some of its uses are in telecom, banking, e-commerce, computer telephony and instant messaging. Erlang's runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance.
The Erlang distribution also includes OTP (Open Telecom Platform) which provides a rich set of libraries and applications providing middle-ware to develop these systems. It includes its own distributed database, applications to interface towards other languages, debugging and release handling tools. This package also contains code examples and the Erlang editing mode for Emacs.
- The libraries in this package were written for ejabberd which still uses them. They were split off into their own project to follow Erlang/OTP guidelines.
- PropEr (PROPerty-based testing tool for ERlang) is a property-based testing tool for programs written in the Erlang programming language. Properties are written using Erlang expressions and a few predefined macros. The input to these functions are specified using type language.
- Ranch is a socket acceptor pool for TCP protocols. It provides everything needed to accept TCP connections with a small code base and low latency while being easy to use directly as an application or to embed into your own.