Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- Artanis is a web application framework written in Guile Scheme. It provides several tools for web development: database access, templating frameworks, session management, URL-remapping for RESTful, page caching, and more.
- Foliot is an application for keeping track of time spent working on projects.
It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations.
- guile-json is a JSON module for Guile. It supports parsing and building JSON documents according to the http://json.org specification. These are the main features:
- Strictly complies to JSON specification.
- Build JSON documents programmatically via macros.
- Unicode support for strings.
- Allows JSON pretty printing.
- Guile-sdl2 provides Guile Scheme bindings for the SDL2 C shared library. The bindings are written in pure Scheme by using Guile's foreign function interface.
- Guile XCB is an X11 client library written entirely in Guile. It makes use of the Guile compiler and virtual machine to turn XML descriptions of the X protocol provided by the XCB project into Guile object code files.
Support is included for the core X protocol and twenty-seven extensions. Guile XCB also includes some simple code for running asynchronous event loops.
- gzochi (/zoʊ-ʧi:/) is a framework for developing massively multiplayer online games. A server container provides services to deployed games, which are written in Guile Scheme, that abstract and simplify some of the most challenging and error-prone aspects of online game development: Concurrency, data persistence, and network communications. A very thin client library can be embedded to provide connectivity for client applications written in any language.
- The mu/mu4e project is a mail system designed for dealing enormous amounts of e-mail messages.
It provides a maildir indexer and searcher based on Xapian and an emacs-based e-mail client written on top of it. It also allows bindings for scripting with the Scheme programming language, advanced processing of data, and doing all kinds of statistics.
- Shroud is a simple secret manager with a command line interface. The password database is stored as a Scheme s-expression and encrypted with a GnuPG key. Secrets consist of an arbitrary number of key/value pairs, making Shroud suitable for more than just password storage. For copying and pasting secrets into web browsers and other graphical applications, there is xclip integration.