Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- guile-json is a JSON module for Guile. It supports parsing and building JSON documents according to the http://json.org specification. These are the main features:
- Strictly complies to JSON specification.
- Build JSON documents programmatically via macros.
- Unicode support for strings.
- Allows JSON pretty printing.
- GNU Guile-OpenGL is a library providing access to the OpenGL graphics API from GNU Guile.
- Guile XCB is an X11 client library written entirely in Guile. It makes use of the Guile compiler and virtual machine to turn XML descriptions of the X protocol provided by the XCB project into Guile object code files.
Support is included for the core X protocol and twenty-seven extensions. Guile XCB also includes some simple code for running asynchronous event loops.
- mu is a set of utilities to deal with Maildirs, specifically, indexing and searching.
It can be integrated with other e-mail clients such as mutt and Wanderlust. It provides an emacs-based e-mail client based on mu called mu4e. It also allows Guile 2.0 bindings that allow for scripting, advanced processing of your data, and doing all kinds of statistics.
- Sly is a free software game engine written in GNU Guile Scheme. It
provides an abstraction layer above SDL and OpenGL for common game
programming requirements such as meshes, shaders, sprites, animation,
tilesets, scene graph, keyboard/mouse input, and scripting.
Sly differentiates itself from other game engines by providing an interactive development environment via Guile's read-eval-print-loop (REPL), exposing a functional API instead of an object-oriented one, and encouraging reactive programming.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.