Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).
- aFileDialog is an Android library which implements a simple and easy to use file chooser.
His main features are:
- The file chooser can be opened both as a Dialog or as an Activity.
- You can filter the files using regular expressions.
- Can select files or folders.
- Can create files and folders.
aFileDialog is open source, licensed under LGPL 3, and is compatible with Android 2.2+.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices.
NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- AlgART are free software Java libraries, supporting generalized smart arrays and matrices with elements of any types (1 bit, 8/16/32/64-bit integers, 32/64-bit floating point values and any other Java types), including a wide set of of 2D-, 3D- and multidimensional image processing and other algorithms, working with arrays and matrices.
- The libraries use 63-bit addressing of array elements (all indexes and length are represented by 64-bit long type). So, it's theoretically possible to create and process arrays and matrices containing up to 2^63-1 (~10^19) elements of any primitive or non-primitive types, if OS and hardware can provide necessary amount of memory or disk space.
- Memory model concept allows storing AlgART arrays in different schemes, from simple Java arrays to mapped disk files; all necessary data transfers are performed automatically while every access to an element or a block of elements.
- Most of algorithms are based on wide usage of lazy evaluations. Typical operations, like elementwise summing or geometrical matrix transformations, are implemented via lazy views of the source array or matrix.
- For example, you can take a multidimensional matrix, rotate it (or perform any other affine or projective transform), and then extract a submatrix from the result. All these operations will be performed virtually (not requiring time), and actual calculations will be performed only at the moment of accessing elements, usually while copying the resulting matrix to a newly created one. Moreover, in many cases the libraries will "understand" itself, that the user wants to perform rotation or another transform, and will split the matrix into suitable rectangular blocks (fitting in RAM) and choose the best algorithm for this task at the moment of copying operation.
- The libraries contain a wide set of image processing algorithms over matrices: linear filtering, mathematical morphology, rank operations, spectral transformation (FFT), etc.
- There is also skeletonization and measuring of binary images.
- AndStatus is a low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations. It supports multiple protocols, including GNU social (StatusNet, e.g. Quitter.se, LoadAverage, Vinilox, etc.), Twitter and Pump.io AndStatus can combine your accounts from all networks into one Timeline, and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline.
For Android OS version 4.1 or more.
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- An IDE for the Arduino microcontroller. Arduino is a free software electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
This IDE allows for program writing, code verfication, compiling, and uploading to the Arduino development board. Libraries and example code will also be installed.
- Aualé is a graphical user interface for the popular Oware Abapa board game. It may be used to analyze, record and share your own mancala games or to play against the computer.
This interface communicates with an oware engine through an adapted version of the Universal Chess Interface protocol, which makes it suitable for use with multiple mancala playing programs. Although, currently only the Aalina game engine supports this protocol.
Some of its main features include:
- Play against the computer or watch how it plays.
- Easily configurable computer strength.
- Annotate your matches with an easy to use interface.
- Save your games using a portable format which resembles that of the popular Portable Game Notation format.
- The framework allows Java objects to communicate transparently with each other over the network, without absolutely zero source impact. It similarly allows the transparent distribution of remote graphical user interfaces.
- This project handles the scheduling of classes for a college student. Unless overridden by the user, this program provides usable schedules and avoids schedule conflicts and closed sections. The user chooses the session (semester or quarter) and the courses, and blocks out any personal time needed for jobs, child care, sleeping, eating, etc.
Access to schools' schedules is via plugins that any Java programmer can write. Some plugins are provided, including one that can use comma separated values suitable for any college or university, and including one for demonstration purposes.
Plugins can access a school's web-based schedule of classes, but require maintenance because the web pages change. It is hoped that the open source nature of this software will lead to wider authoring and maintenance of plugins.
Some users have commented that this program provides "prettier" printed schedules than their school's own web page can provide.