Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Adblock Edge
- Adblock Edge is a fork of the Adblock Plus version 2.1.2 extension for blocking advertisements on the web.
Adblock Edge was primarily branched off from Adblock Plus 2.1.2 source code package created by Wladimir Palant. It attempts to block all ads, unlike Adblock Plus which no longer blocks unobtrusive advertising by default.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Simple and intuitive class definitions
- Classical inheritance
- Abstract classes and methods
- Visibility (public, protected and private members)
- Static and constant members
- Instant Currency Rate
- Get the latest currency exchange rates, with regular automatic updates, directly in your Opera Speed Dial with the Instant Currency Rates add-on / extension for the Opera browser. Instant Currency Rates also features a built-in currency converter to compare and convert between multiple currencies simultaneously.
1. Monitor Multiple Currencies Instant Currency Rates allows you to view the exchange rates of up to 5 currency pair, simultaneously, in a single Speed Dial.
2. Learn the Currency State Instant Currency Rates visually indicates the strength or weakness of the currency, since its last update, by displaying it in green (stronger) or red (weaker) colour.
3. Convert between Currencies Use the currency converter tool to quickly compare the conversion rate between multiple currencies simultaneously.
4. Choose from 150+ Currencies The extension allows you to select currency pairs from 150+ currencies currently in use in the world.
5. Customise Add and remove currency pairs easily. Modify the update interval to regulate automatic update. Change the display delay to adjust the time each pair is displayed.
6. Get Fast Updates Though not necessarily noticeable, Instant Currency Rates obtains data faster from the net (to be technical, it gets the data as a JSON feed which are often smaller in size than an XML feed. Smaller file size = faster downloads.).
7. Supports Different Opera Variants The extension is available for both Opera 12+ (Presto engine) version and the slower, and feature incomplete, Opera 15+ (Blink engine) version.
8. Modify at Will The source code of the extension is available for free at GitHub and is released under the open source GPL 3 license.
- Mouseless browsing
- Mouseless Browsing is a Firefox-extension which enables users to browse the internet almost without using the mouse. The basic principle is to add small boxes with unique ids behind every link and/or form element. You just have to type in the id and press enter (there is also an automatice mode available) to trigger the appropriate action i.e. following a link, pressing a button or selecting a textfield.
- MyRPC is a remote procedure call framework designed to easily connect heterogeneous systems. It features IDL-based client/server stub generation, multi-platform capability, binary protocol (no need for escaping of binary data, less overhead), support for various data types (like string, binary, signed and unsigned integer, float, list, struct, and enum), and exception support. It has no external dependencies.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.