Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- 0 A.D.
- 0 A.D. (pronounced “zero ey-dee”) is a real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare.
In short, it is a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, focusing on the years between 500 B.C. and 500 A.D.
The project is highly ambitious, involving state-of-the-art 3D graphics, detailed artwork, sound, and a flexible and powerful custom-built game engine.
- 3dpl GE
- 3dpl GE the 3D Programming Language Gaming Environment, is mainly a learning tool for novice programmers and children. Aiming at reintroducing the concept of coding to computers the way we used to have BASIC on older systems, but this is 3D, it also features a Modeling tool which is similar to Minecraft, the models can then be programmed to do anything you want. This is a full featured language so it can be used for other applications such as CAD and just for playing games made in 3dpl. It is also real-time interpreted.
- All-In-One Sidebar
- The award-winning All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) extends the sidebar of GNU IceCat with many useful features:
- open Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-ons, Page Info, and Error Console in the sidebar
- fully customizable toolbar at the left side of the browser
- quickly show/hide the sidebar and the toolbar with a thin switch
- toggle the sidebar by clicking or just by mouse movements
- all panels are optimized for displaying in the sidebar (including slim lists)
- place the sidebar on the left or on the right side of the browser
- configure the behavior at the browser start or in fullscreen mode
- MultiPanel for opening webpages in the sidebar, amongst other features
- configurable shortcuts and additional buttons
- third-party add-ons are supported
- can be extensively customized
- Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Blockly is a web-based, graphical programming editor. Users can drag blocks together to build an application. No typing required.
- Bootstrap is a mobile-first, responsive Web front-end framework.
It is a very popular framework made by Twitter, and can be easily themed and customized.
- Breach is a modular and lightweight Web browser.
Everything in the browser is a module, a Web application running in its own process. Construct your own browsing experience by selecting the right modules for you.
- Life cycle assessment, Monte Carlo uncertainty analysis, visualization of results