Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).
- Converts .PcbDoc and .SchDoc files created with Altium to KiCad formats
- 'bib2xhtml' is a program that converts BibTeX files into HTML (specifically, XHTML 1.0). The conversion is mostly done by specialized BibTeX style files, derived from a converted bibliography style template. This ensures that the original BibTeX styles are faithfully reproduced. Some post-processing is performed by Perl code. This is an update of the bib2html program written by David Hull in 1996 and maintained by him until 1998.
- CDimg tools is a set of command line tools to manipulate CD/DVD images of certain formats.
- gpgpwd is a terminal-based password manager.
It stores a list of passwords and their associated usernames in a GnuPG-encrypted file, and allows you to easily retrieve, change, and add to that file as needed.
It also generates random passwords which you can use, easily allowing you to have one “master password” (for your GPG key), with one unique and random password for each website or service you use, ensuring that your other accounts stay safe even if one password gets leaked. gpgpwd can also utilize Git to allow you to easily synchronize your passwords between different machines.
- Gtk2-Perl allows Perl developers to write GTK+ 2.x applications. The bindings use an object oriented syntax that attempts to remain close to the C API, but take a more Perl-like approach where appropriate.
- HexChat is an IRC client based on XChat 2, featuring:
- Easy to use and customizable interface
- Cross-platform on Windows, OS X, and Unix-like OSes
- Highly scriptable with Python and Perl
- Translated in multiple languages
- Multi-network with auto-connect, join, and identify
- Spellcheck, proxies, SASL, DCC support and more
- InfiniSQL is a distributed in-memory NewSQL relational database management system (RDBMS). It excels at performing complex transactions which involve records on multiple server nodes. It is engineered around the actor model of concurrent programming, which enables unique scalability capabilities. InfiniSQL is currently in an alpha state, and the project is eagerly seeking developers, early adopters, and people who want to help build a community around it.
- Learning Perl the Hard Way
- a book for people who already know how to program in another language, but don't know Perl.
- mwForum is a Web-based discussion forum system.
It is based on Perl CGI scripts, uses a MySQL database and is compatible with mod_perl 1.0 and 2.0 for optimal performance. The program's design goals are comfortable operation and administration, stability, security and speed, a professional and consistent look, and lean and clean code to make customization easy.