Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- A Bingo
- Rails A/B testing. One minute to install. One line to set up a new A/B test. One line to track conversion.
- Action Mailer
- Action Mailer is a framework for designing email-service layers. These layers are used to consolidate code for sending out forgotten passwords, welcome wishes on signup, invoices for billing, and any other use case that requires a written notification to either a person or another system. Additionally, an Action Mailer class can be used to process incoming email, such as allowing a weblog to accept new posts from an email (which could even have been sent from a phone).
- Action Query
- jQuery and ActiveRecord, sitting in a tree...
- Acts as Audited
- acts_as_audited is an Active Record plugin that logs all modifications to your models in an audits table. It uses a polymorphic association to store an audit record for any of the model objects that you wish to have audited. The audit log stores the model that the change was on, the Ã¢â¬ÅactionÃ¢â¬ (create, update, destroy), a serialzied hash of the changes, and optionally the user that performed the action.
- Acts as fu
- When you need a dash of ActiveRecord and nothing more. Now you have no excuse for not test-driving your ActiveRecord extending plugins.
- This package provides a functional, Ruby Domain-Specific Language (DSL) for casting, transforming and transposing objects.
The project's README file provides the following explanation of the purpose of this library:
Rationale Casting complex objects from one type to another can be an uncomfortable process to express well. Objects that we use on a daily basis are not always in our control, and, even when they are, some don't lend themselves to simple construction. Remote service communication objects or complex data structures from libraries we use in our applications can result in large piles of casting code. This circumstance often produces large swaths of procedural code, even if split up into separate function calls. This code can be not only difficult to understand, but difficult to test if an object requires a great deal of set up. Field or method assignments midway through can change and break the entire operation. The goal of this project is to provide a method of defining easily digestible specifications for object translation that are also easily testable and changeable. The project focuses on writing specifications for transformations and not doing direct mutation in the recipes. The result is something that should seem somewhat functional, but also exceedingly separable.
- Anemone is a Ruby library that makes it quick and painless to write programs that spider a website. It provides a simple DSL for performing actions on every page of a site, skipping certain URLs, and calculating the shortest path to a given page on a site. The multi-threaded design makes Anemone fast. The API makes it simple. And the expressiveness of Ruby makes it powerful.
- Anki is a flashcard program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless. For example:
- learning a language - studying for medical and law exams - memorizing people's names and faces - brushing up on geography - mastering long poems - even practicing guitar chords!
- Asset Trip
- Association Freezer
- Freeze an Active Record belongs_to association to ignore any future changes.