free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- A Bingo
- Rails A/B testing. One minute to install. One line to set up a new A/B test. One line to track conversion.
- Action Mailer
- Action Mailer is a framework for designing email-service layers. These layers are used to consolidate code for sending out forgotten passwords, welcome wishes on signup, invoices for billing, and any other use case that requires a written notification to either a person or another system. Additionally, an Action Mailer class can be used to process incoming email, such as allowing a weblog to accept new posts from an email (which could even have been sent from a phone).
- Action Query
- jQuery and ActiveRecord, sitting in a tree...
- Acts as Audited
- acts_as_audited is an Active Record plugin that logs all modifications to your models in an audits table. It uses a polymorphic association to store an audit record for any of the model objects that you wish to have audited. The audit log stores the model that the change was on, the Ã¢â¬ÅactionÃ¢â¬ (create, update, destroy), a serialzied hash of the changes, and optionally the user that performed the action.
- Acts as fu
- When you need a dash of ActiveRecord and nothing more. Now you have no excuse for not test-driving your ActiveRecord extending plugins.
- Anemone is a Ruby library that makes it quick and painless to write programs that spider a website. It provides a simple DSL for performing actions on every page of a site, skipping certain URLs, and calculating the shortest path to a given page on a site. The multi-threaded design makes Anemone fast. The API makes it simple. And the expressiveness of Ruby makes it powerful.
- Anki is a flashcard program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless. For example:
- learning a language - studying for medical and law exams - memorizing people's names and faces - brushing up on geography - mastering long poems - even practicing guitar chords!
- Asset Trip
- Association Freezer
- Freeze an Active Record belongs_to association to ignore any future changes.
- Bacon is a small RSpec clone weighing less than 350 LoC but nevertheless providing all essential features.