Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Learn how to program shell scripts using bash, the command interpreter from the GNU project. Start from the basics and become and advanced programmer.
- bar stands for Backup And Restore. This programme has been designed for a user who desires to backup his Home folder each week or day using cron or a similar programme and transferring those backups at the end each month to another medium for safer storage.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- Lynis is an auditing and hardening tool for Unix derivatives like Linux/BSD/Solaris. It scans systems to detect software and security issues. Besides security-related information, it will also scan for general system information, installed packages, and possible configuration mistakes. The software is aimed at assisting automated auditing, software patch management, and vulnerability and malware scanning of Unix-based systems.
- SQL-DK is and command-line client for relational databases.
- seamlessly integrates SQL into your shell scripts - universal – uniform interface for your relational database regardless it is PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL etc. - prepared (parametrized) statements – safely pass any data to your DBMS – no more SQL injection - supports named parameters, not only ordinal ones; for any DBMS - modular design – formatter plug-ins; you can use one of built-in formatters or write your own and get output (result sets, updates results) in any format - streaming – results from database are streamed throught chosen formatter to the output – no need to fetch whole result set into memory (thus infinite result sets can be processed)