Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Learn how to program shell scripts using bash, the command interpreter from the GNU project. Start from the basics and become and advanced programmer.
- Apsfilter is a magic print filter with automatic file type recognition. It features on-the-fly decompression and conversion, and works on both PostScript and non-PostScript (via Ghostscript) graphical printers. This package makes printing many file formats much easier.
Among the supported formats are: gzip, bzip2, compress, freeze, pack, ASCII, BMP, data (PCL, etc.), DVI, FBM, FIG, FITS, GIF, Group 3 fax, HTML, IFF ILBM, JPEG, Kodak Photo CD, MGR, MIFF, PBM/PGM/PNM/PPM, PDF, PNG, PostScript, RLE, SGI, Sketch, Sun raster, Targa, TIFF, troff, WPG, X pixmap, XCF. Note that actual support depends on the installed filter programs.
- Argbash is not a parsing library, but it is rather a code generator that generates a library tailor-made for your script. It lets you to describe arguments your script should take and then, you can generate the bash code. You can either include in your script or let Argbash do it for you (in any case, from then on, you can forget about Argbash altogether). Argbash is very simple to use and the generated code is relatively nice to read. Moreover, argument definitions stay embedded in the script, so when you need to update the parsing logic, you just re-run the argbash script on the already generated script.
- bar stands for Backup And Restore. This programme has been designed for a user who desires to backup his Home folder each week or day using cron or a similar programme and transferring those backups at the end each month to another medium for safer storage.
- BashBurn (Previously Magma) is a bash script designed to make CD burning at the console easier.
Currently BashBurn can:
- Burn data CDs/DVDs (Including CDRWs)
- Burn music CDs
- Burn CD/DVD-images
- Rip data/music CDs
- Manipulate ISO-files
- and probably more…
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- 'darcs' is an advanced revision control system along the lines of CVS or arch. It has two particularly distinctive features which differ from other revision control systems: each copy of the source is a fully functional branch, and underlying it is a consistent and powerful theory of patches (the latter being darcs' most important feature).
- A package manager for GNU/Linux that uses unionfs-fuse to track changed files.
- FLIF is a novel lossless image format which outperforms existing image formats in terms of compression ratio. It works well on any kind of image (photographic, line art, computer graphics, etc.) and also supports animations. FLIF images (or animations) can be progressively decoded, which makes the format potentially very suitable for responsive web design.
This is the reference implementation of FLIF, which includes a command-line tool (flif) to convert between FLIF and PNG/PNM/PAM, a decoding library (libflif_dec), an encoding library (libflif_enc), some scripts (gif2flif, apng2flif, raw2flif, ...), and a simple image/animation viewer (viewflif).
- Final Term
- Final Term is a terminal emulator makes command line work easier. It does this by inspecting the underlying shell application, and providing useful keyboard and GUI shortcuts to common tasks.