Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Learn how to program shell scripts using bash, the command interpreter from the GNU project. Start from the basics and become and advanced programmer.
- bar stands for Backup And Restore. This programme has been designed for a user who desires to backup his Home folder each week or day using cron or a similar programme and transferring those backups at the end each month to another medium for safer storage.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- 'darcs' is an advanced revision control system along the lines of CVS or arch. It has two particularly distinctive features which differ from other revision control systems: each copy of the source is a fully functional branch, and underlying it is a consistent and powerful theory of patches (the latter being darcs' most important feature).
- Final Term
- Final Term is a terminal emulator makes command line work easier. It does this by inspecting the underlying shell application, and providing useful keyboard and GUI shortcuts to common tasks.
Uploaded at the request of RMS.
- 'getgetopt' takes an easy-to-do description of options and generates a C function that uses the GNU getopt_long(3) function to parse and validate the options. gengetopt is perfect if you don't want to write all the stuff required to call GNU getopt_long(3), or if you have a program and wish it took many options. The generated code works if you use autoconf or automake.
- linux-dash is a pretty dash showing stuff like uptime, load, memory, disk status….
- Lynis is an auditing and hardening tool for Unix derivatives like Linux/BSD/Solaris. It scans systems to detect software and security issues. Besides security-related information, it will also scan for general system information, installed packages, and possible configuration mistakes. The software is aimed at assisting automated auditing, software patch management, and vulnerability and malware scanning of Unix-based systems.