Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- libreCMC is an embedded GNU/Linux distro with the focus of providing a platform that is 100% free software and that does not contain non-free blobs. While libreCMC is currently a hard fork of the popular OpenWRT project, it uses a linux-libre kernel and does not contain non-free parts.
- OpenGnSys (Open Genesis) Project brings together the combined efforts of several Spanish Public Universities. OpenGnSys provide a number of free and open tools for managing and deploying computers. These tools supplies a complete, versatile and intuitive sytem. This system allows the arrangement, installation and deployment of different operating systems.
OpenGnSys architecture is flexible to adapt to the needs of different models of computer networks (companies and institutions) and can be used in different types of scenarios:
- Centralized management of ICT Units to Support Teaching and Research.
- Park Maintenance PC member of an institution.
- Deployment and maintenance of the servers in a Data Center.
- Administration of deployment repository for the Support Services ( help desk) of an Institution.
The specific tasks of configuration and modification of data in each computer can be made directly once the process image dump, without having to boot your operating system. So, yo can access to the information stored on disks. This is a significant advantage over other similar products, including commercial.