Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- ethtool is the standard Linux utility for controlling network
drivers and hardware, particularly for wired Ethernet devices.
It can be used to:
- Get identification and diagnostic information
- Get extended device statistics
- Control speed, duplex, autonegotiation and flow control for Ethernet devices
- Control checksum offload and other hardware offload features
- Control DMA ring sizes and interrupt moderation
- Control receive queue selection for multiqueue devices
- Upgrade firmware in flash memory
- libreCMC is an embedded GNU/Linux distro with the focus of providing a platform that is 100% free software and that does not contain non-free blobs. While libreCMC is currently a hard fork of the popular OpenWRT project, it uses a linux-libre kernel and does not contain non-free parts.
- The paraslash package contains server and client software for network audio streaming and stand-alone utilities for decoding and playing audio files.