Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet.
It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Canvas is a feature-rich learning management system.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- Ducker is a lightweight program that makes internet searchs with DuckDuckGo from the command line. It can search for images, websites, videos, news and a lot more.
- Encode Explorer
- Encode Explorer displays the list of files in a folder. It was designed to be used in safe mode and so it is kept simple and functional.
It's written in PHP, XHTML and CSS.
- Files can be sorted by name, size and editing time
- You can move in folders
- Thumbnails for images and pdf files.
- File uploading (needs PHP full mode)
- Logging and notifications
- Optional password protection
- Interface for mobile devices
- Encuestame has been developed by @jotadeveloper and @dianmora since mid-2008 and was created to fill empty space in the survey online world, there are only a few options ready to use and others only under expensive rates, is the time for an open source option.
Along the last years we have been adding new features, being able to connect Encuestame with the most famous Social Networks, trying to give you a project easy to be installed, to be usable and to be easy manageable. In mid-2011 we release the first version of Encuestame, since then we managed to make usable Encuestame in the new mobile world.
Also we've enjoyed the support of companies like Atlassian and Jetbrains that have offered pen source licenses to our team. The history doesn't finish here, it will have more features coming soon.