Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Automatic catalog production
- The on-demand catalog data management and print publishing option in ImageDirector Media Asset Management is just one example of how Onison approaches simplicity in order to cut pre-production time and cost. Engineered for all sized businesses, this leading on-demand catalog automation platform can produce full color print catalogs, individualized catalogs, brochures, price lists, and PDF files while dramatically reducing costs over traditional catalog production methods. Being part of our enterprise-level Media Asset Management System, no other on-demand catalog automation system can match the management and security features of Onison's application platform. You can control access, editing, and catalog building rights down to the individual product and even to its variations. Languages that are stored in the Product Information System (PIM) can individually be called for global, localized catalog production.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Canvas is a feature-rich learning management system.
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- Encode Explorer
- Encode Explorer displays the list of files in a folder. It was designed to be used in safe mode and so it is kept simple and functional.
It's written in PHP, XHTML and CSS.
- Files can be sorted by name, size and editing time
- You can move in folders
- Thumbnails for images and pdf files.
- File uploading (needs PHP full mode)
- Logging and notifications
- Optional password protection
- Interface for mobile devices
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fossology/ Scan files for licenses and copyrights, perhaps more analysis in the future.
- FFmpeg is a complete solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
Its components include:
- ffmpeg – Converts one video file format to another and supports grabbing and encoding in real time from a TV card.
- ffserver – HTTP (RTSP is being developed) multimedia streaming server for live broadcasts that supports time shifting.
- ffplay – simple media player based on SDL and the ffmpeg libraries
- ffprobe – a media file prober
- libavcodec – library containing all FFmpeg audio/video encoders and decoders (most developed from scratch for best performances and high reusability)
- libavfilter – video and audio filtering library
- libavformat – library of parsers and generators for all common audio/video formats
- libavutil – utility library containing functions used by all FFmpeg components
- libswscale – video scaler and pixel format converter
- libswresample – audio resampler and sample format converter
- libpostproc – video post-processing library
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.